• kegal balls

vlgl [sign in to see picture]

need a spot of help. a while a go i was talking about my balls to a friend and she was saying how seduction be interested in trying some but has no idea what to buy. jokingly i said id buy them for her bday. her bday a week tomorrow and itsbeen dropped into conversation so she obv really wants them.

anyway.... my question is - what ones to buy?? my budget is quite tight but i dont want to jutting buy her. set of balls that would be no good. she really struggles with reaching climax (which i always did before using them but now definitely not!). its a larger girl (not sure if that makes a difference) and has never tried them before at all.

suggestions please and thanks :-)

Butterfly-Wings [sign in to see picture]

Hi vlgl, I would reccomend the Adrien lastic mini geishas love balls. Their currently on offer at £4.00. They have some really good reviews on them too. xx

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

I have been looking at the Adrien lastic mini balls myself, i recently bought

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24993

for my OH and she was quite disappointed with them, so glad I got them on DOTD, I also bought

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9204

my Oh finds these a bit better but is still looking for something more fulfilling

From a male perspective, I to was quite disappointed with the kegel balls, for a start they are really quite small n light, although some say not to try anally, i always ensure caution is taken and safe play always. The golden balls I find comfortable to wear and to be honest I can wear for many hours they have enough weight in them to give me that secretive tingle inside.

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9204

dont know why link didnt work in post above

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Ben wa balls all the way work wonders I am very impressed with them I love wearing them and I love the feeling of the tightness they make x

saucey21 [sign in to see picture]

i love my vibe therapy ones. but are at the pricer end of kegal balls

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

These are on offer - Lelo Luna Duo Pleasure Beads

You could always treat yourself at the same point

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.