• Are there any powerful, big, Throbbing/massaging vibrators without the bunny on?

Inyabum [sign in to see picture]

I've been shopping around for a while now and I can't find any vibrators with the moving massage beads or throbbing head etc. It seems all the fun stuff is on the bunnies and anything else is just generic vibrator. Has anyone else found one? or does anyone else have any suggestions for a nice big powerful vibrator? Thanks guys :)

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Hi IYB

Whilst im not a fan of big toys or rabbits there are certainly lots of things that could accommodate you. It depennds on what you are looking for, but ultimately it takes time to look through and find the perfect toy. Ive only ever seen beads a spart of a rabbit, however even alot of them dont have this function as beads are noisy. This looks like it fits the bill although it comes with a hefty price tag.

or this

There are certainly lots of things that are fun and powerful that are far from generic. Have you tried a realistic dildo vibrator like the one on DOTD today

and / or a magic wand as they cant be beaten on power.

If you fancy something different how about trying a g-spot vibrator or even a glass dildo. There are so many different and fun options out there. Happy shopping :)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hi Inyabum,

The first thing that spring to mind to suggest to you is the Dark Lover Beaded Anal Vibrator - which is basically a rabbit without the rabbit! It has those swirling beads you're after.

Whether or not you're intending to use the product anally (your username might be skewing my choices for you!), the Anal Vibrators section has a whole host of powerful vibrators that might suit you.

Inyabum [sign in to see picture]

I looked at all of those toys and wow that thrusting one looks amazing! but so expensive! I think I've ended up deciding on this

It is quite cheap but I think it is worth a go because it is waterproof and has a suction cup. I decided a suction cup was top of my list of priorities and the mounty vibrates and is nice and big too. I don't like the sound ot those noisy beads anymore. not if they are loud. I haven't seen too many nice big suction cup waterproof vibrators so I suppose this one is the one for me!

Thanks a lot Alice and Hazy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.