• Sex Toy Addiction

Nabz [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone,

I only discovered LH a little while back and this is my first post.

I just have an addiction of keep buying sex toys even if they serve the same purpose.

For example i think i have purchased 6 different bullet vibrators and various anal toys for me and my other OH.

I go alot by product rating and reviews on the product.

When i see something which has a good write up i just want to buy it even though i have something which serves the purpose and is good.

Can you ever have too many sex toys?

I think i need to stop buying now as not really going to be able to use all the toys at once.

Anyone else experienced this?

love_lovin' [sign in to see picture]

I've kind of gone crazy too. More so after experiencing what I wasn't expecting when I used them on my OH. They have mainly been for her, but the pleasure of seeing her pleased has ended up me purchases more than I expected, thinking of other ways for her/us to experiencing something different.

I've been with LH for just over a year and we've now go 2 dildos, 3 vibrators (1 rabbit and 2 bullets), wired egg...as it so happens, just got my last fix a few minutes ago got a remote egg, glass dildo and a wand on the way

After getting all these, I think I probably am getting to the end of "what else can I buy".

I don't know, I do think maybe we have too many, but when you have so much fun, it's hard to stop

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.