• How to keep him involved?

FlyingSolo [sign in to see picture]

So I just purchased my first ever sex toy,hooray! I bought the shag factory vibrator, I thought being my first I wanted something simple and inexpensive incase I didnt like it.

My question is,how do I keep my boyfriend involved? I dont want him to feel emasculated? Ive never orgasmed before so I dont want him feeling bad,its just that curiosity really has taken over.

Thanks for the help!

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Hi there.

Welcome to the forum. Why not buy something for him to use too. Have a look in 'Toys for him' section and see if there's something you think he might like.

GymJunki3 [sign in to see picture]

This:

"Why not buy something for him to use too. Have a look in 'Toys for him' section and see if there's something you think he might like".

Or try using the vibe on his shaft, perenium, balls etc. so that he gets some pleasure out of the toy as well so that it becomes a part of your sex life that you can both enjoy. If you involve him that way, he shouldn't feel emasculated. Then you can introduce him to using it on your clit etc during penetration.

Good luck!

Tauster [sign in to see picture]

Congratulations on your first purchase!

Best way to keep him involved is to pass him the controls during foreplay. Guide him a bit with where you want him to use it on your and what sort of pressure you like. Sure he will love to see how turned on you get and wont feel left out of the fun.

Enjoy!

FlyingSolo [sign in to see picture]

Thankyou all! any advice on items I should look for him?

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

There is actually a section on here labled toys for couples... try having a look, seeing what you like the idea of :)

ruffnek [sign in to see picture]

GymJunki3 wrote:

This:

"Why not buy something for him to use too. Have a look in 'Toys for him' section and see if there's something you think he might like".

Or try using the vibe on his shaft, perenium, balls etc. so that he gets some pleasure out of the toy as well so that it becomes a part of your sex life that you can both enjoy. If you involve him that way, he shouldn't feel emasculated. Then you can introduce him to using it on your clit etc during penetration.

Good luck!

I like this advice - use your toy on him! Then he will feel part of it!

If you were buying a toy for him, I would start with a vibrating cock ring.

Just my opinion but its a gentle route to start.

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Not really answering your question (just because everyone else has said good suggestions plus like some I'm not 100% what you mean whether you're talking about buying him a toy or not etc -post pic of your toy so we have more idea maybe?) But one of the sexiest things ever even though so simple, is being really close to my OH cuddling and touching each other with lotsssss of snogging whilst I used a dildo on myself. It was more "sex-like" and was so pretty! :) He didn't mind because it was after sex when he was done but I hadn't lol!
    Other answers are great too! Just make sure you communicate well. Xx

KebertXela [sign in to see picture]
    James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

could you swop between the sex toy and his penis to keep him involved? thats always fun

lilmadam92 [sign in to see picture]

I know my OH loves watching me, it's a huge turn on for him.

But also yes, try and use the toy on him toy, maybe whilst giving oral. Always goes down well!

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

ask him and see what he'd like . my boyfriend just prefers it when i use my fingers than a toy, that doesnt really do anything for him

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

If it's a regular, reasonably slim vibrator, you can use it on your clit while he's penetrating you... that way he's not "left out" and you get to enjoy the toy as well. That's how we have sex 99.9% of the time, and it's not an issue at all... if you can't come via penetration alone (which most women can't do!) then there's really no good reason for him to object to you using a toy.

I think your attitude will really help here... if you expect him to be hurt and emasculated, he may decide that he is! But if you're calm and confident that it will improve sex for BOTH of you, he may follow your lead and be enthusiastic. And the advice above, to let him watch you using it, is really good. I bet money he won't turn that offer down!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.