• LDR...

bbrown2 [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend of two years is about to start working away and I'm going to be moving to University in September. At the moment, I don't masterbate because I don't like the idea of using my fingers. So...this leads to me wanting to buy a toy.

Really unsure about what is best for someone like myself with not much experience.

KK11 [sign in to see picture]

...er... What's wrong with your own fingers???

Nothing, I just don't really like the idea of it.

Sorry to be pushy but the idea of what? Inserting your finger into your vagina or stimulating your clit? Massive difference...

I think just the idea of it being inside my vagina.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Bbrown2, Welcome to the forum :)

Toys are very personal so getting the right one for you is something to consider.

Bullets are a good place to start, as they are easy to use and quite discrete. This Tracey Cox one is great for beginners. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18534

The Lelo Mia is also popular and although quite expensive for a first toy is definately worth it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487

If you would rather something insertable then try a ladyfinger http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15342

I always use lube with my toys and thouroughly reccommend liquid silk. It has a good texture and last ages! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7164

Happy shopping and hope you can find what you are looking for :)

Hx

FoxyStoat [sign in to see picture]

start with a basic dildo

then try a bullet vibrator

then move onto something bigger than the initial toys you bought

you will like them all

TTurtle [sign in to see picture]

KK11 wrote: Sorry to be pushy but the idea of what? Inserting your finger into your vagina or stimulating your clit? Massive difference...

I'm not sure the lady came here to be questioned on on her feelings about using her fingers...

Anyway bbrown2, any ideas what kind of toy you'd like? Bullet/rabbit/normal vibe/dildo/glass...lotta options out there! I'm sure the wonderful ladies of this forum will be along to help you narrow down your choice :)

I guess that's better because your clit is happier with manual stimulation. Choose a smallish vibrator that's soft to the touch. You may well find yourself rubbing it to your clit rather than inserting into your vagina.

I hope others read this topic and come up with tried and tested products!

Thanks for your help :)

Tturtle, oh yes it's important!!

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I don't like using my fingers internally. It doesn't gross me out, I just don't enjoy it very much.

For clit stim I recommend the We-vibe Tango.

For G-spot, the Je Joue G-Ki.

For seriously intense vibrations that travel throughout your entire groin, the Deluxe Magic Wand.

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

TTurtle wrote:

KK11 wrote: Sorry to be pushy but the idea of what? Inserting your finger into your vagina or stimulating your clit? Massive difference...

I'm not sure the lady came here to be questioned on on her feelings about using her fingers...

Anyway bbrown2, any ideas what kind of toy you'd like? Bullet/rabbit/normal vibe/dildo/glass...lotta options out there! I'm sure the wonderful ladies of this forum will be along to help you narrow down your choice :)

I agree turtle... i'm not keen on using my fingers... it's just a choice, How ever you are at the right place for choice. As above... start small... possibly look at the basic range until you figure out what you like and want to invest in :) have fun

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Start will a bullet - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

Small discreet and nice x

maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]

Get this or something similar :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1577

Bullets are a good starting point and this has a small egg attachement too - I love eggs! They're nice for pushing right back inside and I find the vibrations really relaxing! Then you have smaller attachments for outside. You can buy wire splitters for the mantric range too! xxxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

bbrown2 wrote:

My boyfriend of two years is about to start working away and I'm going to be moving to University in September. At the moment, I don't masterbate because I don't like the idea of using my fingers. So...this leads to me wanting to buy a toy.

Really unsure about what is best for someone like myself with not much experience.

if you want it to work , how and how often you bring yourself off is completely irrelevant, and sadly being a guy I cant help at all.

FoxyStoat [sign in to see picture]

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

I agree turtle... i'm not keen on using my fingers... it's just a choice, How ever you are at the right place for choice. As above... start small... possibly look at the basic range until you figure out what you like and want to invest in :) have fun

those eye's...hope they are really yours....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.