• LDR...

    1360274931
    bbrown2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2013

    My boyfriend of two years is about to start working away and I'm going to be moving to University in September. At the moment, I don't masterbate because I don't like the idea of using my fingers. So...this leads to me wanting to buy a toy.

    Really unsure about what is best for someone like myself with not much experience.

    1360275157
    KK11 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2011

    ...er... What's wrong with your own fingers???

    1360275438
    bbrown2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2013

    Nothing, I just don't really like the idea of it.

    1360275552
    KK11 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2011

    Sorry to be pushy but the idea of what? Inserting your finger into your vagina or stimulating your clit? Massive difference...

    1360275672
    bbrown2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2013

    I think just the idea of it being inside my vagina.

    1360275914
    Hazy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 253
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2012

    Hi Bbrown2, Welcome to the forum :)

    Toys are very personal so getting the right one for you is something to consider.

    Bullets are a good place to start, as they are easy to use and quite discrete. This Tracey Cox one is great for beginners. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18534

    The Lelo Mia is also popular and although quite expensive for a first toy is definately worth it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487

    If you would rather something insertable then try a ladyfinger http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15342

    I always use lube with my toys and thouroughly reccommend liquid silk. It has a good texture and last ages! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7164

    Happy shopping and hope you can find what you are looking for :)

    Hx

    1360275936
    FoxyStoat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 6 Dec 2012

    start with a basic dildo

    then try a bullet vibrator

    then move onto something bigger than the initial toys you bought

    you will like them all

    1360275948
    TTurtle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1149
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2010

    KK11 wrote: Sorry to be pushy but the idea of what? Inserting your finger into your vagina or stimulating your clit? Massive difference...

    I'm not sure the lady came here to be questioned on on her feelings about using her fingers...

    Anyway bbrown2, any ideas what kind of toy you'd like? Bullet/rabbit/normal vibe/dildo/glass...lotta options out there! I'm sure the wonderful ladies of this forum will be along to help you narrow down your choice :)

    1360276006
    KK11 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2011

    I guess that's better because your clit is happier with manual stimulation. Choose a smallish vibrator that's soft to the touch. You may well find yourself rubbing it to your clit rather than inserting into your vagina.

    I hope others read this topic and come up with tried and tested products!

    1360276053
    bbrown2 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 4
    • Joined: 7 Feb 2013

    Thanks for your help :)

    1360276058
    KK11 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 19
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2011

    Tturtle, oh yes it's important!!

    1360278855
    AliMc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 723
    • Joined: 25 Dec 2011

    I don't like using my fingers internally. It doesn't gross me out, I just don't enjoy it very much.

    For clit stim I recommend the We-vibe Tango.

    For G-spot, the Je Joue G-Ki.

    For seriously intense vibrations that travel throughout your entire groin, the Deluxe Magic Wand.

    1360279325
    Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 523
    • Joined: 6 Sep 2011

    TTurtle wrote:

    KK11 wrote: Sorry to be pushy but the idea of what? Inserting your finger into your vagina or stimulating your clit? Massive difference...

    I'm not sure the lady came here to be questioned on on her feelings about using her fingers...

    Anyway bbrown2, any ideas what kind of toy you'd like? Bullet/rabbit/normal vibe/dildo/glass...lotta options out there! I'm sure the wonderful ladies of this forum will be along to help you narrow down your choice :)

    I agree turtle... i'm not keen on using my fingers... it's just a choice, How ever you are at the right place for choice. As above... start small... possibly look at the basic range until you figure out what you like and want to invest in :) have fun

    1360280945
    KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3555
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    Start will a bullet - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042

    Small discreet and nice x

    1360344611
    maltedmilk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 357
    • Joined: 6 Dec 2010

    Get this or something similar :)


    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1577

    Bullets are a good starting point and this has a small egg attachement too - I love eggs! They're nice for pushing right back inside and I find the vibrations really relaxing! Then you have smaller attachments for outside. You can buy wire splitters for the mantric range too! xxxx

    1360347415

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3024
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2012

    bbrown2 wrote:

    My boyfriend of two years is about to start working away and I'm going to be moving to University in September. At the moment, I don't masterbate because I don't like the idea of using my fingers. So...this leads to me wanting to buy a toy.

    Really unsure about what is best for someone like myself with not much experience.

    if you want it to work , how and how often you bring yourself off is completely irrelevant, and sadly being a guy I cant help at all.

    1360370422
    FoxyStoat [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 127
    • Joined: 6 Dec 2012

    Horny Glass Lover wrote:

    TTurtle wrote:

    KK11 wrote: Sorry to be pushy but the idea of what? Inserting your finger into your vagina or stimulating your clit? Massive difference...

    I'm not sure the lady came here to be questioned on on her feelings about using her fingers...

    Anyway bbrown2, any ideas what kind of toy you'd like? Bullet/rabbit/normal vibe/dildo/glass...lotta options out there! I'm sure the wonderful ladies of this forum will be along to help you narrow down your choice :)

    I agree turtle... i'm not keen on using my fingers... it's just a choice, How ever you are at the right place for choice. As above... start small... possibly look at the basic range until you figure out what you like and want to invest in :) have fun

    those eye's...hope they are really yours....

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.