• The hardest task; Buying her, her first proper Vibrator.

Detxam [sign in to see picture]

Okay so I assume you all like a little bit of a story, so I shall divulge. (Is it me or is that word sound rather sexual?)

Anyways me and my gf of almost two years now, don't see one another all that often, one weekend every other week if i'm lucky. Work, friends, jobs etc get in the way and we live about two hours on a train away from each other.

So our only time we express real intamacy is when were together, she is somewhat shy and not very into sexting, phonesex, skype sex... which to my best pouty sad face/puppy dog eyes I can't get to work. ='<
    Alas I am left with just my day dreams and visiting her.

I got her a clit tickler bunny thingy last year, which we used once and I think she used it once and forgot about it & it got relegated to the lonely bottom bedside drawer. Until the other weekend when I had an idea to get it out and use it on her. And it worked wonders, especially in combination with my own self and the clit tickler.

Now the problem I have is it's usually a good couple of week between each of our meets, and I have abit of girth to me. And so after the first time even with lube and foreplay/finger penetration. She is still sore, which is a bummer because keep a couple away from one another for two or so weeks and it's generally a case of "You! Upstairs now!"

So I suggested maybe I should get her a vibrator, to solve the problem above and it makes a good Valentines day present.

So the only pre-requisites I have are, it has to be girly, and shaped like a penis. Now i've had a look around several websites and there's enough choice to make a girl in a shoe shop, glad she only has to decide between a shoe shop full of shoes.

Price range would be below £40 if possible, would consider more depending on stuff of some sort.

Anyways I plead for your great wisdom to aid me in this task.

Any comments or suggestions about anything also welcome. =)

Thank you for your time.

Thanks! I shall show them to the GF and see what she says =)

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

If not these - the Humdinger is a favourite with my OH! She loves it! :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21149

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

i just wrote a massive essay trying to help you choose and then i pressed a button by accident and the page went back and i lost it all

ill summarise

rabbits - hard to choose one rabbit to fit all. if adamant on getting a rabbit (all women DO need one) id suggest rampant rabbit 'the silicone one' as is amazing but lovehoney has a better review and returns system meaning you can read others' reviews and if still doesnt work for you, you can return it. because of this id suggest looking at the happy rabbits (especially as theyre rechargebale)

if not adamant on getting a rabbit, maybe look into getting a dildo (either realistic or a g spot one) combined with a clitoral vibrator, such as a bullet. you can then use the bullet in sex too

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I woul also check the materials the toy is made of. And avoid anything which has phatalates in it. I admit I am watching the materials a lot, as phatalates can possibly mess with your body.

I agree it may be worth checking dildo, in which case glass is great as it seems to go in more easily, with combination of a bullet vibe.

mrs average [sign in to see picture]

Ok so It doesn't look girly and at first I thought it looked a bit vicious, but I promise she'll love it...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14420

This does look girly (but not a vibrator) eaqually as good for giving you the Ohhh factor and getting you there quicker.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22172

Hope you find something she likes.

2Wicked [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25329

This one's girly, realistic and gradually increases in girth (makes insertion very easy - I should know, I've had issues with size incompatibility for ages). Also, its material should have enough give. Sometimes a dildo/vibrator can be too firm and can feel uncomfortable (at least for me).

Btw, which lube do you use? Certain ingredients can cause irritation

Okay so lube wise, were using the durex play massage 2 in 1, it was a larger tube on sale so had to grab it. Also it didn't smell or taste like it was made of sherbert. No irritation or issues so far, apart from finding somewhere to wipe my hand after applying it to places. (always gets inbetween my fingers heh)

Hmmm il forward these reccomendations on also.. =) So many to choose from..

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

This was an all round winner for me... girthier, girly, multi functional, nice control http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16364

Seriously good price too I may add

Ahh a shame it's not in stock...

awww was last night when i checked... you could ask Lovehoney when it may be back in stock... they are very helpful

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.