• What I did tonight.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

lol do do do do do do do do....

As much as I would love to work for Lovehoney, I dont lol. I am just a perv who talks a lot about things she likes and for the most part...that is sex and sex toys

Plus I blog about it too. So talking about this stuff is pretty much my actual hobby rather than just an occasional thing. I dont just discuss LH stuff but it would be very rude to talk about anything LH didnt sell on their site so it would seem like I do work for them haha....nope.

Ahhh it would be a great job though........

Anyway I treated some people to some Lust Dust this week too and Wild has bought some so I think I am broadening everyones horizons here...I ROCK!

Ok got carried away plus I probably just caused a lot more tooth decay so... oops!

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

If Fluffbags rocks it, it means its good stuff and does the job so happy days ! I am so excited to get the Lust Dust tee hee I can't wait poor T is all I can say tee hee x

Wild172 [sign in to see picture]

It's arrived this morning - just had a little taste: it is ridiculously tasty :) Someone in a sweet factory is clearly just bottling the sweet dust at the end of their shifts and selling it on :)

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Thanks again Fluffbags - haven't used them yet but it smells amazing!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.