• What I did tonight.

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I fancied something fun to do tonight, so decided to dig deep into the toy box. Out came my bottle of cherry love potion and my lust dust.

"Mmmmm we can have a session of licking tasty sweet things off of each others bodies" I thought. We did too! Because, you see at first, applying a little splash and sprinkle and having a lick was fun! However soon it was not enough. What lovehoney don't warn you about is how addictive it is!

Fast forward ten minutes and I have both tubs on my knee, making little piles of dust and love potion on my arm, or my knee and having a jolly good time. I look over at him and he is sipping cherry love potion like its whiskey from a hip flask.

Fast forward another ten minutes and I am sat in front of the tv pouring cherry lick and lust dust into my hand and eating it like a child with a sherbet dib dab exclaiming how amazing it tastes (and wondering if the kids had left any lollies lying about, as it really would make amazing dib dab!) and fighting for the bottles as my guy tries to take away my tasty treats.

Eventually he won, they got vito'ed ! :( I mean come on! Who needs intercourse when you have sherbet dammit!

Fast forward an hour and its bedtime. I cant sleep! I am off my tits on sugar and wondering where he hid the bottles....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

So if anyone asks you if the treats on Lovehoney have the potential to keep you up all night.......

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

hahaha thats funny

MissSteele [sign in to see picture]

Fluffbags wrote:

I fancied something fun to do tonight, so decided to dig deep into the toy box. Out came my bottle of cherry love potion and my lust dust.

"Mmmmm we can have a session of licking tasty sweet things off of each others bodies" I thought. We did too! Because, you see at first, applying a little splash and sprinkle and having a lick was fun! However soon it was not enough. What lovehoney don't warn you about is how addictive it is!

Fast forward ten minutes and I have both tubs on my knee, making little piles of dust and love potion on my arm, or my knee and having a jolly good time. I look over at him and he is sipping cherry love potion like its whiskey from a hip flask.

Fast forward another ten minutes and I am sat in front of the tv pouring cherry lick and lust dust into my hand and eating it like a child with a sherbet dib dab exclaiming how amazing it tastes (and wondering if the kids had left any lollies lying about, as it really would make amazing dib dab!) and fighting for the bottles as my guy tries to take away my tasty treats.

Eventually he won, they got vito'ed ! :( I mean come on! Who needs intercourse when you have sherbet dammit!

Fast forward an hour and its bedtime. I cant sleep! I am off my tits on sugar and wondering where he hid the bottles....

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

So if anyone asks you if the treats on Lovehoney have the potential to keep you up all night.......

That really made me smile this morning!!

Lou22 [sign in to see picture]

That's really funny :)

Had a similar problem with some chocolate body paint, quite alot of it got eaten straight from the tube x

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have just PMSL that is so dam funny lol

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Hahahaha - loving the idea of a food fuelled sex session!

LostInTheWoods11 [sign in to see picture]

Hahahaha! Love it! And I will have to check the love dust out!

Horny Glass Lover [sign in to see picture]

I had a similar issue with Pasante Lovers Lick lol. I ended up with two bottles of cherry. It was terrible stuff to try and use in the bedroom... way too sticky and syrupy. But being of a full food grade rating... I ended up making pancakes for the family drizzled with cherry haha. Needless to say I didn't mention why I had brought it and I did have to hide the bottle at the back of the cupboard lol.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I just came on to pick up another carton of lust dust and its out of stock!!

(Wailsssss)

Elninobonito [sign in to see picture]

That's funny

Oh My! I asked to be sent an email once the Lust Dust was restocked but I never got one. Now I notice it is in stock. Ok order time.

hahah this makes me howl this thread lol

hehe glad you liked...hopefully this saturday you and T will get to experience this magical dust.

I had magical dust last week with T for 5 whole days tee hee but LH don't sell what T was giving me , that came out of his own special tube lol ! 32 days and I have him again so added it to the wish list so we will see when it gets ordered tee hee ! Don't mind being up all night ; ) x

Ok...Less about T's magical dust pmsl

Ive sent you some chick. Should arrive by saturday. Also sent some to two others on this thread. You all liked the story so much I wanted to treat you all to a bottle of this amazing stuff.

Problem is I couldnt afford it (Low income) so I chose 3 people. I hope you all love it as much as I did :D (and I am sorry I couldnt treat everyone.)

You are very naughty Fluffbags , thank you very much I look forward to licking it from the bottle or from T tee hee x

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic!! I love this! ^_^

[suspended user]

suspended user

About 1975 was the last time I tried out sex, licking and food. I bought a carton of cream and used my girlfriend's lower anatomy as a plate. It was sort of OK, and I didn't feel sick. But later, my father came to collect us in his car and my girlfriend (I swear) absolutely stank to high heaven of rancid cheese. God knows what my old man thought. That Cherry dip sounds like a better bet.

Wild172 [sign in to see picture]

I bought some of this dust after reading this thread - sounds great :) Just wondering if any of the LH team could tell us if there has been a sales boost in the dust since this thread was posted? I'm sure I can't be the only one :)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yeah, I'm starting to wonder if Fluffbags is a 'plant' whose job is to get us to buy stuff!!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.