• If I were a LH designer I would invent....

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I think someone should really make a holo deck like in Star Trek. Now that would be real fantasy escapism!

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Hadn't really thought about this before but a sonic screwdriver and light sabre toys sound amazing! Haha! Unleash your inner geek LH!

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Peaches11 wrote:

Or what I'm currently trying to find, a harness that just keeps the dildo or vibrator inside the vagina so my hubby can have his hands free during DP....

Would this one do the trick?

Sportsheets Double Penetration Harness

WildThing wrote:

I'd love a ball caresser.... So that you could clip it onto them during sex, and it would work its magic throughout the event. You could even walk around shopping with it!

Like these...?

Mensation Cyberskin Ball Sack Vibrator and Doc Johnson UR3 Vibrating Super Ball Sucker.

ukduo2004 wrote:

How about a 'rabbit' with a secondary vibrator along the 'ears' which would be much longer and more flexible?

My wife loves me masturbating her with our present rabbit, it's (for her) the right length and thickness for enjoyment, BUT for the ears to rub her clit it has to be held deep inside and still, so we normally end up using the rabbit for penetration and her wand for clitoral stimulation.

If there was one where she could hold the ears against her clit and there was still enough flexibility to allow in-and-out as well, that'd be great.

The Adjustable Rabbit Vibrator might be worth a try!

spiceitup [sign in to see picture]

A cock sleeve that pulses and thrusts on it own. It's about time there was something for men similair to a woman's rabbit.

MoonlightSerenity wrote:

Hmm.....

I'd have something that had the same vibrations as you can get in playstation/xbox controllers, as I've never come across anything like the vibes those two give off.

We used to sell attachments that went onto the Wii - however the Mojowijo just didn't prove to have the mass appeal.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.