• What toy for a non beginner and loves intense toys????

Hopey [sign in to see picture]

What toys would you recommend for someone who loves intense vibrations, glass, jelly, ceramic and wand toys??????

Wanting something new for valentines to myself, saddo that I am.

Defos no beginners toys.

Any ideas?????

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

if you like intense vibrations wand is the way .

jojomojo [sign in to see picture]

Combine two a rechargeable wand it Hitachi plus your fave dildo

I had the lovehoney wand, but broke it, pulled the lead to far and the top came off, lol, so decided to replace it with the Tracey cox wand as it was on sale, but it does not have near enough intensity with vibrations for me. Was thinking the of the, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25588#customer_reviews. But then maybe I'm safer sticking with the love honey one cause it is truly magic. Not keen on the design but then none of the wands look pretty.

Was thinking of a new toy to go along with the wand???? But what????? So much to choose from..... Always find looking in the forums normally helps. :)

I can't comment on the lh one as I have an Hitachi but glass holds vibrations well.

I have been told the Hitachi is the best, but I cannot find where to get one?

Keep looking at different toys and cannot make my mind up.

Like the looks of this and its rechargable no no batterys.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13001

Not sure though. Is there any glass ones you would recommend???

I really enjoy this one but i have the version without the bullet

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12035

Damn, might see if i can find a cordless rechargable one someplace thats indestructible. Thanks for the glass dildo recommendation too. Looks fun.

Heatseekher [sign in to see picture]

technically Hitachi's aren't available commercially in the EU as they don't meet CE approval, that is why i imagine stores like LH don't have them anymore. However they can still be found via the likes of 'the bay'.....BUT be careful, there are some snides out there that look like the real deal but aren't - you should expect to be paying about £70/80 for a real Hitachi - that;'s a clue as to whether the £40 jobbie is a fake or not.

we've never had one of teh alternative wands so can't compare, can tell you that the genuine one we have has been going for well over 7 years and is still doing the job :-)

an alternative to the wand type mains vibes could be an eroscillator......think electric toothbrush on steroids ( plenty of steroids )....aside from the differnet vibe action ( oscillation versus vibe) the 'eros' gives a more focused style of play. If you look it up you'll see what i mean as the attachments vary but are all clearly smaller and therefore its easier to target say the clit as opposed to the whole pubic region.....

Both of these get used regularly, often withion the same 'play' session and each for us was well worth the investment......

have fun....../

Yeah i goggled the hitachi and see there is alot of fakes. Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. : )

James and Michelle (mr and mrs) [sign in to see picture]

Just an idea but you could try a toy I got my partner, its an ejaculating dildo made by Doc Johnson if I remember correctly (there will be others available). You fill a reservoir with water and lubricant (you can make a fake sperm concoction detailed on the box) and you can use it when your ‘ready’ for that added thrill.

It has good reviews from my partner !

Thanks for that. I'll go check the reviews.

Hazy [sign in to see picture]

I havent tried them (yet), but the Lelo Smart Wands look pretty good and have have good reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25097

Hx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.