• Whats your favourite tenga egg?

    1358687626
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    I'm thinking aabout getting my hubby a tenga egg as an easter present and i was wondering which one people prefare? iv'e had a look at the reviews but i still can't decide!

    thanx fizzy

    1358695441
    Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 610
    • Joined: 25 Apr 2011

    i have twister.. it great / but not tried any others.. yet

    1358696081
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1968
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Hi Fizzy

    I think I've tried them all!

    I can without doubt say the Wavy. Very good indeed.

    SG x

    1358704809
    crazy4U [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 13 Oct 2012

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17114

    Try this Fizzy.

    Can't go wrong with it.

    1358717084
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    crazy4U wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17114

    Try this Fizzy.

    Can't go wrong with it.

    that would be perfect but unfourntley i don't have that much money

    1358717916
    WildThing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1188
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2012

    Liking this forum very much indeed!! But thinking, aren't the Tenga eggs one use only??

    1358718306
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    WildThing wrote:

    Liking this forum very much indeed!! But thinking, aren't the Tenga eggs one use only??

    nope you can use them several times if you look after them properly

    1358718420
    WildThing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1188
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2012

    fizzy wrote:

    WildThing wrote:

    Liking this forum very much indeed!! But thinking, aren't the Tenga eggs one use only??

    nope you can use them several times if you look after them properly

    Hmmmm, interesting..... might be a good thing to add to the collection!!

    How is best to look after them though?

    1358718646
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    WildThing wrote:

    fizzy wrote:

    WildThing wrote:

    Liking this forum very much indeed!! But thinking, aren't the Tenga eggs one use only??

    nope you can use them several times if you look after them properly

    Hmmmm, interesting..... might be a good thing to add to the collection!!

    How is best to look after them though?

    as far as i'm aware you just wash them out, i'm going to look a bit more into looking after them when i get one

    1358718695
    WildThing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1188
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2012

    I'll listen out.... post your exploits on here though - I'm intrigued!

    1358718939
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    WildThing wrote:

    I'll listen out.... post your exploits on here though - I'm intrigued!

    I'll let you know how it goes and post a review after i've got one and weve used it

    1358719124
    WildThing [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1188
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2012

    Look forward to it :)

    1358776534
    Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 633
    • Joined: 5 Apr 2012

    I prefer cream eggs at the moment !

    1361121275
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    Bump

    still can't decide which one

    1361122215
    crazy4U [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 161
    • Joined: 13 Oct 2012

    fizzy wrote:

    crazy4U wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17114

    Try this Fizzy.

    Can't go wrong with it.

    that would be perfect but unfourntley i don't have that much money

    Add individual eggs and set to your wishlist and you never know your luck :)

    1361122640
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    crazy4U wrote:

    fizzy wrote:

    crazy4U wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17114

    Try this Fizzy.

    Can't go wrong with it.

    that would be perfect but unfourntley i don't have that much money

    Add individual eggs and set to your wishlist and you never know your luck :)

    you never know

    1361124739
    Little Strummer Boy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 449
    • Joined: 24 Dec 2012

    how many uses do you get out of each one?

    1361124923
    fizzy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2380
    • Joined: 31 Oct 2010

    Little Strummer Boy wrote:

    how many uses do you get out of each one?

    if you look after the eggs they last a for quite a few uses. I don't the average amount of uses people get out of them

    1361125459
    jaycloth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 76
    • Joined: 22 Feb 2010

    I have tried three Tenga products following rave reviews - the Fliphole, the Onacup with the springy middle section and an Egg - I think the Wave.

    I am afraid I found them all to be really underwhelming. I found the Egg to be flimsy and pointless. The Onacup was like a poor imitation of the Fliphole. The Fliphole was ok, but for the price the only thing that made it close to a Fleshlight was the easy cleaning.

    I just don't think that the Eggs are vfm. You might get a few uses, but nothing like the long term use of a Fliphole or Fleshlight.

    1361160280
    Incendiaire [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 155
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2011

    I only have the Lovers Egg with the heart shapes on the interior. In my experience I'd suggest not going for one with the individual lumps and bumps on the inside, as when the egg stretches they really spread out and you're left feeling a lot of smooth material with only the ocassional bump here and there. Instead go for one with a continuous texture that's interconnected all across the interior surface.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.