• Strapon Thoughts

liquidelephant [sign in to see picture]

My girlfriend and I are quite taken by this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14015

I'd love to get pegged and she's open to the idea, but I think she'd like it more if she got something out of it, and she loves the idea of ME riding HER. This one looks pretty awesome, what does the community think? :)

Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]

Go for it. You won't regret it.

englishgent [sign in to see picture]

lucky....

MrJay [sign in to see picture]

Our first pegging experiences were with more traditional strapons. While these were great for me, they didn't do much for my other half. We bought double ended one you mentioned for exactly this reason. Highly recommended, go for it.

5mil [sign in to see picture]

I find with back-to-back double-enders it is difficult to get a good angle on the business end, or maybe that's just the anatomy of my other half. Haven't tried the particular model you mention, but I would suggest you might be better looking at something where the connecting ends are staggered a bit more, such as the Penetrix: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22565

Miss-Nomer [sign in to see picture]

I've always liked the look of things like: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10172 for pegging where the giver gets a bit for themselves. But then I'm a hygiene freak and a latex fetishist, so I'm probably a bit biased towards things like that.

Roxxi_Jezebelle [sign in to see picture]

Go for it, you won't regret it. I don't know about your OH but I was enjoying pegging so much I didn't care that I wasn't getting any stimulation from it. It was such a massive turn on in and of itself that I was having a good enough time just as is!

SS x

kikoskia [sign in to see picture]

my wife and i tried it and we loved it. We bought the vac u lock doc johnson make it is very good and you can change the dildo if you want a different size

nottsmale [sign in to see picture]

i would love to try that

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

bought strap on from this site just for fun,we now use it as part of our sex games

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I have used strap ons but personally I wouldn't use that one as I never use anything that is made from jelly rubber. I find that with him riding me it is good but sometimes it can press down on my pubic bone. That is to do with the angle or the strap on design. If you want her to receive pleasure as well you could always try a vibrator inside or something like that.

Good luck and I hope you both enjoy.

FoxyStoat [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to be a bit of a bad egg here but this ones beyond my comprehension.

Strap on's are a weird concept for me to get my head around but hey, I like indoor bowls and I don't expect anyone here does other than me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.