• CLONE A WILLY

lushlegs11 [sign in to see picture]

i just recieved my clone a willy kit.

just wondering if anyone has any tips on using it to get it correct the first time,

as i read that using less colour (not sure what colour they were on about poss the orange goo that with it) it doesnt smell as bad and isnt as sticky.

any help would be greatfully recieved thank you

Mr. Loverman [sign in to see picture]

Cant give you any tips but would appreciate your feedback after you try, being thinking of getting myself one, aswell as the female version.

lushlegs11 [sign in to see picture]

well will be trying it out tonight or tomorrow night but will let you know how we get on.

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

Preparation is key. Its all in the temperature, getting that right without having to wait whilst hot water gradually drops to 37 degrees or whatever supposed to be.
    Ive made few times but never got it perfect (me at 100% size) but then i did it myself as suprise for gf so mixing ingrediants at right temp + staying super horny n hard =tricky!

Apart from prepping n leaving him to get himself hard as he can(no pressure there) my to bits of advice is a)put lot of paper down as will be spillage and b)the insertion of vibrator is tricky (on 2nd attempt i left it out dildo stylie)

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I have a review for the clone a willy kit on my blog

http://www.boobaloosreviews.com/2012/06/clone-willy-candle-kit.html

lots of pics and instructions as nb said above preparation is everything, mine was the candle kit but the process is the same for all kits

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a complicated issue and one that could be as messy as it is fun!

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

Just to mention.. The cloneboy kit is easier

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.