• Which bullet is better?

Sexc87 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys, the vibrating bullet I have is the Rocks off 80mm

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10157

I want to buy a new bullet something more powerful but has to be waterproof and the same size as the Rocks off one. Any suggetions?

I've read reviews on this one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22168

Is it better than the Rocks off?

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I don't have either of those bullets, but here is something to help you on your quest:

Top Ten Most Powerful Vibrators - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/powerful-sex-toys-vibrators-sybian-orgasms/

This is a really good guide and you can find other tips on which vibrator to buy under Community and Advice, then - Buyer's Guides Home, under the catagory Sex Toys.

Happy hunting!

(My own personal favourite is the Lelo Mia vibrator, you'll never need another bullet again! The Mia 2 is also out now and is waterproof. I'd definately reccommend that one!)

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

I agree. With HE, I bought my wife the Mia a couple of months ago and she absolutely loves it.

It may be more expensive than the others my it is well worth it.

My only regret is that the Mia2 came out only a few weeks later!

My advice would be if you have the budget go for the Mia2, I am sure you will not regret. It.

Because it is rechargeable you will save on battery costs anyway.

HH

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Go for it, only a tenner! And it is the smooth coated plastic, which with lube feels much better, according to the GF of corse!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I personally find bullets which have cell bateries buzzy and not so strong, the vibrations being shallow, or at least those I tried, although others say they are powerful. But could be just me. Some others like this.

I would suggest maybe this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18534 , but I do not know how it compares to the one you currently have.

Or the Lelo Mia is definitely stronger and now also waterproof.

boobaloo [sign in to see picture]

I have to say that I don't find the rocks off bullets to be all that powerful, the tracey cox silver bullet is great though I would recommend that as a basic bullet, I think that the LH one that you posted is similar to the TC one so it should be just as nice, the silicone coating on that one should feel good to.

I haven't tried the Mia but I have a few lelo's and have always liked their vibes so I dare say that HE is right

Sexc87 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks guys, that was most helpful. I will deffo look into purchasing the mia 2

blondes_have_more_fun [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I really miss the Buzz Tongue finger vibe. It had a flexible rubber tongue so was gentler than bullets. Does anyone know of anything similar? I tried the Sqweel and didn't get on with it. Thanks.

Spirals [sign in to see picture]

blondes_have_more_fun wrote:

Hi guys,

I really miss the Buzz Tongue finger vibe. It had a flexible rubber tongue so was gentler than bullets. Does anyone know of anything similar? I tried the Sqweel and didn't get on with it. Thanks.

I'm not familiar with the buzz tongue but I have this one; http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16031 , which won't be as powerful as other bullets mentioned previously, but you can switch the bullet itself out (not sure how well others would fit as it is fairly small), and I find that it does the trick well enough for me! The casing is lovely and soft. and has lots of different surface shapes to try out. :)

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

Can 100% endorse the comments on the Mia. (I bought the original, at a reduced price - thanks, LH..!) Its a great little toy.

The original Mia is now sold out, at LH - you can only buy the Mia 2 - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487. Which is suppossed to be even better...!

Better than the Mia... Wow..!

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

lelo mia

blondes_have_more_fun [sign in to see picture]

Thanks, Spirals. I bought this and, although it's not quite the same, it is very good. Cheers for the advice!

telmemore [sign in to see picture]

Have recently purchassed the lelo Mia (original one) for the OH and she loves it!!

Says she has bigger and more intense ones than ever before.

Any one in need of a hubby!!

katmiaow [sign in to see picture]

i have tried both those bullets and the rocks off one is WAY more powerful than the lovehoney one (sorry lovehoney!)

but as others have already said the lelo mia is really great- very quiet and ranges from a gentle purr to amazing powerful vibrations. i have two lelo mias now and it's the only toy i use!!

i keep one at home and one at my boyfriend's house!

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

telmemore wrote:

Have recently purchassed the lelo Mia (original one) for the OH and she loves it!!

Says she has bigger and more intense ones than ever before.

Any one in need of a hubby!!

As my earlier post I did the same, my OH loves her's however rather than make me redundant in the bedroom, I am pleased to report that her sex drive has increased!

Happy days! (and nights)

HH

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.