• Looking for a new dildo

myghost [sign in to see picture]

toylover64 wrote:

Thanks myghost but i already ordered the beginners strapon harness kit and did not realise the issues with rubber toys which is realy dissapointing, as i love the look of the toys and a condom will ruin its looks, also the smaller toy with the harness only has girth of 3.75 circumference so will a condom even stay on thay

if a condom wont stay on california exotics make a product called Toy Covers unfortunately LH don't sell them but they come in a small and standard size http://www.calexotics.com/p-21084-toy-covers-3-pack-standard.aspx

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney BASICS Smoothy Anal Prober

This is brilliant for anal play & a bargin!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

toylover64 wrote:

i would return it but a am very eager to test it out when u were using the beginners harness kit fluffbags did u use condoms or just go bareback

I bought it before I learned about certain materials, and so I did use those dildos a few times (Without condoms) before I destroyed them. Then I just used different dildos in it instead. xx

I recommend condoms. Especially and oh so importantly, if you intend to share or go from anal to using them vaginal. x

I would also recommend getting yourself a nice silicone toy at some point, if you are worried about materials or porousness (Is that a word? lol)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.