• Lelo Mia 2!

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Another updated. Charged the old Mia up, as it was flat. Is it me or is the older one actually more powerful?

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Another updated. Charged the old Mia up, as it was flat. Is it me or is the older one actually more powerful?

Initially I thought the old one was powerfuller (not a word, I know :P) but now I'm not sure. I had to throw my original away because it was dying and replaced it with the Mia 2. And now mine is still rattling and making weird noises. I think it needs a replacement! Must remember to get to the post office to return it!

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Initially I thought the old one was powerfuller (not a word, I know :P) but now I'm not sure. I had to throw my original away because it was dying and replaced it with the Mia 2. And now mine is still rattling and making weird noises. I think it needs a replacement! Must remember to get to the post office to return it!

I am so sorry. my original Mia is now like 2 years old and still running smoothly and it does get a lot of use for sure. I am glad it is working.

It also means that I have them side by side and I have to go about 3 speeds down on my older Mia to match the new one.

I have to admit I am rather disappointed, first the missing extension cable, which would be a huge problem for me, making the toy unusable, and now its weaker than the previous version, and my review will match this even if it performs well, as it should, considering I am not a power queen. I did not feel like having fun last night so I did not test it yet.

I wish had kept my original Mia, I'm off post office today with some catalogue returns for my mum and hopefully I'll be able to slip in my Mia 2 to return it. It's definitely faulty. Let me know how you get on with your Mia 2, I'll miss mine this week till it gets replaced :( Ah well, not my fault anyway but I will still miss it. Aunt Flo is visiting this week though so I shouldn't miss it too much whilst it's gone.

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I keep forgetting to return mine, it just turns off once I get to a particular setting and it still rattles on the lower settings :( I don't know how I manage to forget because it happens everytime I go to use it!

PPD - I've just been to the post office to return mine and popped it in an envelope as I couldn't find the original packaging :/ I'm usually quite good at keeping packaging as well!

On a lighter note, there was a LH package sat on the shelf behind the post office woman today. I wonder what was in it, and if it was hers? XD

I wish had kept my original Mia, I'm off post office today with some catalogue returns for my mum and hopefully I'll be able to slip in my Mia 2 to return it. It's definitely faulty. Let me know how you get on with your Mia 2, I'll miss mine this week till it gets replaced :( Ah well, not my fault anyway but I will still miss it. Aunt Flo is visiting this week though so I shouldn't miss it too much whilst it's gone.

I will see how I go on with it. I will try it later today. I hope it will not get faulty like yours was. But I admit I had 2 faulty Mias before I got the black one I still own. They did not switch on correctly when the plus button was pushed. The 3rd one was working fine and I still own it, over 2 years since I got it. So it could be just bad luck and next one will work just fine.

I will try to write the review once I use it for few days, most likely over the weekend. I will be looking at the accessories, will comment about my disappoitment in price and also may have a look at the instructions book as the older Mia just came with far better instructions compared to the new one.

So even if the toy itself performs well, I may be sending an email to Lelo saying I am trully disappointed with their approach to their new toy.

Oh no! I have been to the post office and sent my Mia back, and now come home to an email from LH saying that they need the card that came with it so they can inform Lelo! What shall I do!?

Oh no! I have been to the post office and sent my Mia back, and now come home to an email from LH saying that they need the card that came with it so they can inform Lelo! What shall I do!?

Maybe email them and ask if you can just give them the number? I know with Lelo they always need the card so maybe you'll have to send that as well.

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Maybe email them and ask if you can just give them the number? I know with Lelo they always need the card so maybe you'll have to send that as well.

I'll pop on LiveChat and see what they can do. Maybe I'll have to send the card back in a lil envelope but I can't get out of the house till tomorrow afternoon now :S

The card is a new invention, I only saw it in few Lelo toys. I only have it for the new Mia and I think for Lyla, nothing else as yet.

Laveila wrote:

The card is a new invention, I only saw it in few Lelo toys. I only have it for the new Mia and I think for Lyla, nothing else as yet.

I got one with my Mona 2 as well but sent that all back in the packaging because the head was too big and actual shaft too slim to provide sufficient stimulation. I've talked to Lisa on LiveChat and she was very helpful, she's attached a note to my order and I will have to send the card tomorrow to freepost returns address. I hope it all turns ok!

Anyway can't wait for my new one to arrive - it's my no. 1 bullet vibe until I decide to invest in a tango :P

Laveila wrote:

I got one with my Mona 2 as well but sent that all back in the packaging because the head was too big and actual shaft too slim to provide sufficient stimulation. I've talked to Lisa on LiveChat and she was very helpful, she's attached a note to my order and I will have to send the card tomorrow to freepost returns address. I hope it all turns ok!

Anyway can't wait for my new one to arrive - it's my no. 1 bullet vibe until I decide to invest in a tango :P

I got a card with the Luna mini balls, Mia 2 and the Medium wand so I assume most of their toys have one now. That's good though, it should all be alright.

I invested in a Tango, should be here tomorrow :D

I have Tango. Yet for me the Lelo Mia was the No 1 bullet. The Tango is a good toy, but as I mainly use bullet for travelling and it has no travel lock... It usually stays home. I think it is one of the major let downs of that toy. Also I sometimes want more gentle vibrations and that is not really an option. With Mia I can start gentle and build up more.

But Tango is waterproof which is nice. And it is more powerful, so if you are after power, then especially compared to the new Mia, it is better option powerwise.

I am sorry about the delay, but got busy with school and work. Plus I had mixed feelings about the Mia 2, so I decided to take more time to decide. But I just submitted my review few minutes ago, so should go live tomorrow or Tuesday.

I am honestly thinking about contacting Lelo with my comments. But I am not sure if I dare to

Here is my review. I was considering if I should give 3 and half or just 3 stars, in the end gave 3 and half. but it was close call.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487&reviewid=63219#customer_reviews

This was my most disappointing experience with Lelo and trust me, I have several Lelo toy. it is not about the shape not fitting me which I would accept, but the way they presented it. Especially twice as powerful as original. Yeah, ok, maybe the first ever Mia, but not the previously improved Mia.

But also the manual. The previous Mia had such detailed manual just for itself and now this.

I do think people who did not try the previous Mia would love it, those who did, may have mixed feelings like I do.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.