• Lelo Mia 2!

BlueStar [sign in to see picture]

I've gotta send my Lelo Mia back because the silver bit keeps coming away when I take the lid off, it was only purchased very recently, Do you think I could be cheeky and ask for an upgrade if I pay the difference.......

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic! Little stocking filler for the OH then ;)

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Well I've gone and bought one, hopefully she'll enjoy it :)

snapeaholic [sign in to see picture]

If you bought it from lovehoney you can exchange within a year if i'm not mistaken (although i'm not entirely sure)! :) (even if it's used)

snapeaholic [sign in to see picture]

If you bought it from lovehoney you can exchange within a year if i'm not mistaken (although i'm not entirely sure)! :) (even if it's used)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

snapeaholic wrote:

True, but I am not sure I would go for it. I mean I ordered the toy for replacement, as I lost my original one and it was my birthday gift to myself. I bought it because I loved it, could not imagine being without it. And I would just not dare to send it back for reason they made upgrade, if the old one was working. if it stopped or if I did not like the toy yes.

I know LH would allow it, but I am just... bit too honest and dont want to abuse the policy.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

Just one question if you have to buy the charge cable? Which one ordering this for my birthday treat to myself. Thanks for any answer

SophieM [sign in to see picture]

The Mia 2 doesn't require a mains charger as it charges via USB port. :)

Check out the last LH video for more information: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487

Thanks.

you can charge it via mains, if you have compatible adaptor which allows you to put the USB in, but I just plug it into computer. I usually actually use the cable which came with it, as my travel laptop is too thin and Mia cannot go into it directly.

Thanks this is next purchase,be great if I can do it In the next week.

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

we have been eyeing up the mia as well, just cant decide between that and the tango :-/

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

I've got a little problem with my Mia - it rattles on the lower settings. Is anyone else having this issue?

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Very tempted

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I've got a little problem with my Mia - it rattles on the lower settings. Is anyone else having this issue?

YES! My Lelo Mia 2 is rattling on the lower settings and I wonder if something has come loose inside? I'm glad you've brought this up and hope a LH moderator notices this post. Let me know if anything else happens to your Mia, glad it's not just me x

I have enough O points to get the Mia2. but I am not sure if I should treat myself or not... I have the previous Mia Version so not sure it is worth it?

Anyone here has both?

Bumb. Anyone who has the previous Mia and the new Mia able to tell me if it is worth the upgrade? I know about the features on paper, but I am wondering more about how it performs in use against each other.

At last got mine Thanks LH you are brilliant due to 25 per cent. off I this week have got toys I. Couldn't dream of owning.A wonderful week of incredible treats.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

Bumb. Anyone who has the previous Mia and the new Mia able to tell me if it is worth the upgrade? I know about the features on paper, but I am wondering more about how it performs in use against each other.

Hiya, i have both & i have to say i prefer my original. I dislike the new cap even if it makes it waterproof, the vibes don't seem any different to me & i think the quality isn't quite as good...That's not to say it's not good, just not sure it's needed if you have one. I love Mia, out of hundreds of toys it's my favorite but I'd probably save my money, that being said, i haven't returned mine, i like having two now haha, one for the bedroom & one for the lounge ;)

My original Mia is the one that had the changed cap & New motor, i think we might have bought them at a similar time, if I'm remembering the cap thread correctly?

Sorry for rubbish typing & formatting, the forum & my phone don't get on at all but wanted to reply

Well, I just got the Mia 2 with my OhPoints, as I wanted a waterproof travel toys, as the Tango is just too strong for me most of the time. And I have to admit I am annoyed before even using it... No extension cord to charge it?! REALLY?! My laptop is a thinner one and there is NO way it would be possible to plug it in directly without damaging the toy! I need the extension cord and I am pretty sure others do too!

If I did not have a one from my original Mia, I would have a toy I would not be able to charge unless I could figure out a way or take my company laptop with me to use it to charge my toy.

I will let you know how I go on with it. After I try it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.