• Micro wand

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

Has anybody got the micro wand which on deal of the day today (20/11/2011)

we dont really get alot of spare money :-( and we really want a wand but not sure if this will have the vibrations i like.

F.Y.I i like very strong vibrations, all my vibes always go on the strongest setting xx

heres the link if you arent sure what im going on about http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/

kato [sign in to see picture]

I have it. I got it to see if I'd like a wand. I am not currently saving up for the big wand lol.

It does have strong vibrations. I do tend to use it more as a massager across the body but there is no reason why you can't use it elsewhere.

If you didn't buy it- it is on deal of the day often. I got it on there not long back and it's been on a few times since

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

so how do these compare in power with the original, wired hitachi versions?

It'd be great to be able to swap that and all its cords (and control box that looks like I stole it from GCSE physics!) for something smaller, and wireless!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

sxe_couple21 wrote:

so how do these compare in power with the original, wired hitachi versions?

It'd be great to be able to swap that and all its cords (and control box that looks like I stole it from GCSE physics!) for something smaller, and wireless!

It doesn't. I have the magic wand deluxe and the micro is nowhere near as powerful as that. You get different patterns not increasing steady vibrations as well. I haven't actually used the micro wand because it's too loud and I keep forgetting about it, I'd rather use the Deluxe wand when I'm home alone.

amydb69 [sign in to see picture]

i would love 1 but just splitting from partner and xmas cant get anything 4 myself xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.