• First sex toy embarrassment.

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear lord, today might be tricky.

From the beginning then. Ordered myself a lovely g4 tiger during the special offer period because i'd been wanting to try one for ages. Since they came out in fact. Finally recieved it this week and decided to give it it's first wash last night. Cue half six thismorning. Why in gods name is someone running the washing machine at this time in the morning? I hear one of my folks get up and assume that they'll turn it off. No joy.

My dad comes in my room "What the hell is that noise? It's coming from here." *points at toybox*

Me = shit, shit, shit.

He leaves before I have to actually open it, i opening it up and there is my g4 tiger vibrating for all it's worth. I turn it off. Shit, what can I say? It turns itself back on. Oh fuck!

I then spend the next ten minutes with it under the covers with me furiously hitting the minus button because it keeps turning on, and not only does it turn on, it increases in speed.

Eventually I had to wrap it in a towel and shove it down the back of the garden and hope that it's not to loud. I have to find a way of running down the battery now, if it doesn't do it itself.

Not impressed, at all. At least I can say that it was a present for a friend who's birthday is coming up because she's a kinky wee thing. The worst thing is i've heard of older style fun factory toys doing this and they obviously haven't redesigned to limit the fault.

morefun [sign in to see picture]

Just take the battery out?

[suspended user]

suspended user

morefun wrote:

right, battery out.

Prince Albert [sign in to see picture]

G4 Tiger's rechargeable......

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Silk_Touch wrote:

morefun wrote:

right, battery out.

I figured it was rechargeable without even knowing what the toy actually is because I'm sure taking the battery out would have been the first thing you'd do if it had one. Not the best advice there.

I'd say contact Lh through the Live Chat option and get it replaced - that's definitely a fault with the toy. If the new one keeps doing the same then just return it because it might not be worth all that fuss :)

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Does it have travel lock or not? If it does, my idea would be, like with Lelo toys, to push the minus until it is off and keep pressing it and just press the + at the same time to lock it. But I dont know this toy, so not sure if this is an option

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

Yeah it's a rechargable. I left the house that day thinking that this is probably the only positive about battery toys.

It also hasn't got a travel lock. It's not a feature of the toy. It just turned itself on all by itself. It's buggered.

la83 [sign in to see picture]

Oh blimey, how embarrassing, could of been worse though. What if you had been out and your dad found your bits and pieces, now that would be worse.

Have you got it sorted yet?

Oh forget it, how was I supposed to know that? I didnt know there were regargable toys so there cant be that many of them.

Hampshire Hogg [sign in to see picture]

morefun wrote:

Oh forget it, how was I supposed to know that? I didnt know there were regargable toys so there cant be that many of them.

Obviously you must do more research before you offer advice! Lol

DNhoneyrider [sign in to see picture]

haha! oh dear!

choclover [sign in to see picture]

must admit this made me chuckle a bit, but how embarressing! It must be one of the things I dread the most !

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

morefun wrote:

Obviously you must do more research before you offer advice! Lol

yea fine, I'm sure you know everything about stuff you know about too, I dont look at the more expensive toys so I didn't know. Any need to be so rude?

Seriously when your in a panic sometimes you dont think the obvious thing like "take the batteries out".

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.