• So this is kinda awkward but...I can't insert it!

Imogen22 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I'm a wheelchair user, just bought my first internal vibe and erm...can't seem to insert it in a sitting position, which is pretty awkward, it's called 'Elegant Love' from Ann Summers, and it's a lovely, flexible silicone toy, but the thing is although that means I can reach my vagina with it, I can't then get it in the right position to go in, i'm lubed and everything, any suggestions?

Thanks

Immy

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Hi Imogen, I've had a look on the Ann Summer website and your new vibe looks nice, congratulations for having the guts to buy one, it took me ages to work up the courage!

Are the vibrations on when trying to insert the vibe? If they are, have you tried massaging your clit with it first to relax a little bit more before attempting insertion? I find I have to 'warm up' before inserting any toy and this for me means massaging myself (breasts, shoulders, inner thighs) and clitoral stimulation before play. Can you move your legs? It might be a good idea to try and spread them a little more and hoist your hips up so your, ahem, vagina, is pointing more upwards. I hope this makes sense!

Also a better idea might be to wait till bedtime so you're lying on your back as this will make things a lot easier, just be sure to have your vibe at hand and a hiding place ready - maybe a bedside table drawer?

I hope this helps x

Imogen22 [sign in to see picture]

Ok, thanks, I did warm up quite a lot first, but I didn't try hoisting my hips etc, I'll give that a go and see what happens :)

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

You mention you are a wheel chair user but not how much mobility you have. If your pelvis is being tilted up (posteria pelvic tilt) then this position closes up the pelvic area and prevents both effective penetration and evacuation. Probably the easiest way round this would be to transfer on to a surface you can lie back to insert the vibe or if you can get it inserted enough to be able to grip it whilst seated in a chair you could lift yourself up, gravity should bring the vibe underneath you and you can then gently lower down on to it. Be careful not to loose it in there though if you are using the sit on it method! If you are able to, when you lie back place a pillow under your lumbar spine to encourage an anteria pelic tilt- imagine you are sticking your bum out.

As already suggested, you need to be turned on and relaxed, and also you ideally need to insert up and then angled backwards towards your spine.

lilac_vix [sign in to see picture]

just in case it's not obvious, the 'grip it' I was referring to was gripping the vibe with your pelvic floor muscles not your hand.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.