• Pipedream Toys

Fluffmo [sign in to see picture]

Hi, this is my first post here and I'm hoping to stoke up some feedback on the pipedream extreme toys. My experience in toys is mostly with fleshlight and I'm fairly disappointed. I got to the point where cleaning up outweighs the plus points so they don't see daylight. I have a basic stroker toy that cost a third of the price and it is so much better.

So my apprehension comes from the thought of spending so much money on one toy. My thing generally is oral so I really want the deep throat toy, and as good as mookie864's review is, it's only one opinion and he was definitely more taken with the perfect ass.

So hope there are more folks who have these toys who might be willing to share their opinons.

First post over... can stop being nervy now... help me out guys.

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I don't have any experience with Pipedream yet but Lovehoney have an amazing returns policy so if you don't feel you got your moneys worth you easily can get a refund or exchange it for a different toy you have your eye on.

Hi, thanks for the reply.. I prefer not to have to use the returns if poss... Hopefully there'll be some answers from those who've taken the plunge.

Ah well, gone for it so will find out first hand soon... ;)

Well, answered my own question.. Good/OK, not particularly amazing. Might get better I guess.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.