• 50 shades toy range

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

i think the tabs a very good idea, especially since the range is for lovehoney only. dont really see what the problem is.

id go for the kegel balls as id feel more confident that theyd actually work like they do in the book, as others that claim to dont seem to have that good reviews.

sidandnancy [sign in to see picture]

i think its fine that this stuff is sold on here. its introducing a whole new set of people to sex toys. and its just another logo. all books do it, noone complained when they started selling harry potter sweets in sweet shops, so why not 50 shades sex toys in lovehoney? x

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

sidandnancy wrote:

i think its fine that this stuff is sold on here. its introducing a whole new set of people to sex toys. and its just another logo. all books do it, noone complained when they started selling harry potter sweets in sweet shops, so why not 50 shades sex toys in lovehoney? x

the harry potter sweets were original and interesting. I sure as hell havent seen spinach flavoured jelly beans in the shops before! This range is the same old stuff remanufactured and branded differently with a hefty price tag slapped on top. Fetish fantasy, Doc johnson are all doing the same thing. Now if Lovehoneys products looked like the Doc Johnson Black rose range, then i would be tempted!

-Chelsea [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys!

Working in customer care means it is interesting to browse the forum and note topics of interest especially as we think the FSOG range is going to be a huge success what with the run up to Christmas coming!

As Alice said, the tab is a great idea both for newcomers and existing customers as the trilogy has exponentially increased the quality of a large majority of people's sex lives- both nationally and internationally! Hence, it is a fantastic opportunity when we can offer you a brand which a large amount of people will both reocngnise and relate to and it is such a privilege to be part of that. I personally loved the books as well as my dissertation at university related to sexuality in the victorian era and I think the fact now that literature has come so far and has enabled us all to be more liberated is fantastic!

Understandably, it's not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but us customer care lot have had a look at the range to see how it would appeal to our lovely LH customers and let me tell you.. they are both gorgeous and excellent value for money! I personally love the colour scheme and the feather tickler.. could be used in conjunction with a French Maid's outfit maybe?

Anyway, I hope those of you who choose to indulge in a treat or two will be more than satisfied with your purchases (excuse the pun :)) and any feedback/questions are much appreciated.

Have a happy Tuesday!

Chelsea xxx

ive got to admit, the colour scheme is fab. compared to the usual black and red for bondage and pink and purple for vibrators the silver looks gorgeous, but as for the price tag... well, i might have to wait for the after christmas sales... x

RedCheeks [sign in to see picture]

The glass dildo and sliver tipped riding crop both look tempting

RedCheeks wrote:

The glass dildo and sliver tipped riding crop both look tempting

i can never resist a new glass dildo! x

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

yeah the glss dildo looks nice, i just dont like the thought of owning anything 50 shades related ;)

ToxicJenni wrote:

yeah the glss dildo looks nice, i just dont like the thought of owning anything 50 shades related ;)

not even christian grey? i would love to own him! x

sidandnancy wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

only if i could kick him hard until he crys ;)

ToxicJenni wrote:

sidandnancy wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

why???? x

sidandnancy wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

sidandnancy wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

why???? x

because hes a very 2 dimential charecter who should be hung drawn and quartered.

i wont go on about my psycotic wys to kill mr grey, but theres lots of them lol.

ToxicJenni wrote:

sidandnancy wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

sidandnancy wrote:

ToxicJenni wrote:

why???? x

because hes a very 2 dimential charecter who should be hung drawn and quartered.

i wont go on about my psycotic wys to kill mr grey, but theres lots of them lol.

ooh. its list time!!! x

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

fistinglover69 wrote:

i think the tabs a very good idea, especially since the range is for lovehoney only. dont really see what the problem is.

id go for the kegel balls as id feel more confident that theyd actually work like they do in the book, as others that claim to dont seem to have that good reviews.

Depends on what kegels you buy. I am pretty confident, that most of the sets on LH do work, although the cheapest versions are the tricky ones and usually gets the most negative reviews. I dont find recommendation that book says it will work, that it will.

MoonlightSerenity [sign in to see picture]

This post messed up so I had to remove the qoutes.

@mrs average - NEVER EVER USE CABLE TIES. They are too dangerous to be used.

@ToxicJenni - I probably have more ways, the sick and twisted sadist I can be. (wanna swap notes?)

KinkyClover [sign in to see picture]

I only read book one, as I could not bring myself to read the second two, but I didn't think any sex toys were used apart from the balls?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.