• Best Male Sex Toys

protectyournuts [sign in to see picture]

Men, Women and everything inbetween, in your experiences what is the best sex toys for guys? I haven't strayed really beyond a couple of Cock Rings (including that one that vibrates when your phone rings or gets a text) and a double ended mouth/pussy stroker. Feel like investing in something new...

Janny [sign in to see picture]

What are these electric things when you have a lead basically around of the base of your penis? Seen them on videos with men men ejaculating without ever touching themselves?? Interested...

Janny wrote:

What are these electric things when you have a lead basically around of the base of your penis? Seen them on videos with men men ejaculating without ever touching themselves?? Interested...

Yeah, that sounds fairly interesting!

TX_UK [sign in to see picture]

The Handy Vagina. Not the most expensive but it's good.

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

My hubby has had a Fleshlight for the last couple of years or so and he also has a silicone cock ring that goes around his balls also. He mainly uses the Fleshlight on his own but I like him to wear the cock rind when we are having sex.

I've seen the Fleshlights, but they are a lot more expensive than other similar products on the market, in anyone's experience is there a reason for that?

Hella, thanks for those recommendations, I have looked at the DoubleStroker range lately, I might give it a go!

Mookie I've had a look, I'll take those into consideration as well!

Anything else?

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Definitely a stroker......... mmmmmmmmmmmm

One with lots of little nodules on it to stroke me over the edge - or even better, for my OH to tip me over instead!

Just nice even thinking about it!!!!!!

Hahaha think may have to get my OH a toy or two for Christmas, may have to order from the offers and "have to" take a toy for me to make up the quantity ;)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.