• First foray for petite person who is quite sensitive to touch.

Imogen22 [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

Wondering if you might help me. I'm just starting to explore toys etc. I recently bought an RO-80mm bullet but even with lube it's a little strong a leaves me a bit sore. I've not had a full-on vibe before, but being a little timid about self-insertion and very small down there, I have no idea what to get. Ideally it would be quite thin and soft and be quite discrete as I have carers with me most of the day. Any suggestions?

Kind regards

Immy

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Hello Immy and welcome!

I'm sorry you've found the RO bullet too powerful, you can always return it if you bought it from Lh, they have a fab returns policy. But you could also keep a hold of it, I find when I'm particularly turned on I enjoy a more powerful toy. And the more you use a toy, the more handy it is to have a few powerful ones (great for a very quick orgasm).

As for suggestions. It depends on your budget but from what you've said I reckon the Lelo Mia would be a good bet. It's quiet, very inconspicuous and rechargeable (and even better, it charges from a USP port!) and it has a range of settings for power. Although I've heard the newer version is more powerful than the one I have.

Hope you find what you're looking for!

Adxx

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for the Lelo Mia. It is most definitely one of the more discreet vibes in presentation and sound. It looks like a USB stick and charges this way too.

As AD has mentioned it does have variable speeds. It's a luxury toy so a tad pricey but very much worth the price.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703

Hope that helps and good luck.

uxo [sign in to see picture]

Hey, sorry to hijack your thread a little, but that bullet looks like something we're after. Thankyou!

CrimsonVixen [sign in to see picture]

try something that has a softer and less powerful vibration at first, and the begginners range is always good :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.