• Lelo Mia

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

I bought the Lelo Mia after getting sick of having to buy N batteries for my little clit vibe. It was a powerful vibe but only the first couple of times after putting a new battery in. So I decided to go for the Lelo Mia and I love it. I love the patterns on it and the fact it locks and it just looks like a usb stick. I carry it round in my handbag incase I need a wee play. I am contemplating replacing my other vibrators with rechargable ones.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Poppicat wrote:

I bought the Lelo Mia after getting sick of having to buy N batteries for my little clit vibe. It was a powerful vibe but only the first couple of times after putting a new battery in. So I decided to go for the Lelo Mia and I love it. I love the patterns on it and the fact it locks and it just looks like a usb stick. I carry it round in my handbag incase I need a wee play. I am contemplating replacing my other vibrators with rechargable ones.

happy for you popicat, Lelo Mia is hot.

incase is the bag is hot

XOXO

J.J.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Lelo Mia was my first luxury toy and I admit I sort of decided to get most of my collection as rechargeables. Also nice, when you are low on money, like I been few times and you could not afford batteries. In that case I just stick to dildos and rechargeable toys!

Plus the Mia is great travelling toy, very easy to hide.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.