• Do I need bigger balls?? (Ben wa that is!!)

In France for now [sign in to see picture]

Bought these recently - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26021 - having read the favourable feedback but unfortunately, to say I'm underwhelmed would be putting it mildly

Not sure if they are having any positive effects on my pelvic floor - but I absolutely can't feel anything when they are in place

I know I can return them to LH (it's a great service - though I do have to pay the return postage as I'm not in Britain) but what do I order instead - bigger?? heavier?? different material??

All thoughts/suggestions welcome

Butterfly-Wings [sign in to see picture]

I have these... Try putting them in sideways. Because of the indents I sometimes think they get a little stuck so don't perform as well as what they could.

I'm looking for a new set as they can be tricky to clean and the string has seen better days. If I had known about LH fantastic returns policy then I think I would return and buy a simular set without the indents and ones which are easier to clean. Hope this helps x

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

i have similar ones to these and i can only get one in and it feels like it dragging and thats just one, also painful to pull out, so im the opposite to you

In France for now [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the responses so far ladies

Sideways - ummm - they seem to want to go naturally "one up one down" but will see if that's a possibility - I must admit I did wonder how the string would last.....

Sorry to hear they don't work for you either rach - although for different reasons

Heavier weight was something I was wondering Avrielle - I haven't sat around in them much though at all - I was looking forward to them introducing some pleasurable sensations to the drudge of housework, gardening etc - all of which involves plenty of movement - but as I said - so far underwhelming!!

I will perservere for the moment though - in the hope they are doing some good to my pelvic floor

I bought at the same time a g spot vibrator - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24372 - and plan to try that with the balls in - unfortunately clit stimulation is out for me - as a result of a medical condition, it was considered too big when I was born and childhood surgery saw it amputated and at the same time, my vulva pretty crudely "constructed" - there is virtually no external feeling at all.

I have to rely on vaginal/g spot orgasm - (from masturbation since my ex traded me in for a younger model!!) which happens - but not always easily or reliably

Look forward to any other suggestions

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I have always wanted bigger balls LOL and not ben wa ones

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Heavier weights can do the trick. I also have the new Lelo beads version http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25627 as well as the older. I would say that it would depend a lot, on what expectations you have and experience. Both sets are good. And I find that the inner balls in the cheaper versions are less noticable than in the more expensive sets, as those tend to have a bit more weight to them. Does not mean to invest into the most expensive sets, but there are some ben wa balls like these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18124

I also second that they are best to use during some activities, eg. when I go shopping, so I am walking, or housework etc. Then the balls do move inside.

At first I thought they are not doing much for me either, but I found that actually they do make orgasms bit easier for me and increased the inner sensations for me. Over time.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.