• Ladies, taking toys when travelling?

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

For my job I have to work up and down the UK and usually take my vibrator along with me as I can be away all week. I don't really give it a second thought now and its one of the first things in my case. Is this weird or do others do the same? The reason I ask is my newish boyfriend saw me put it in, thought it was weird and was asking if I couldn't just leave it home. I dont mind admitting that I use a vibrator regularly and enjoy it which I think shocked him a little! I have taken them overseas on holiday with previous partners and most did not seem to mind. So do you travel with any toys?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

Yep nothing to shame about he probably just shocked as he not with you . Got to take something to spice up a boring week .

Noon [sign in to see picture]

Lots of women travel with toys, very normal indeed.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I travel regularly with a toy, usually Lelo Mia only though. Or another small vibrator. And dont tend to take more than 1, apart from when I am going for longer time, like a month. I would say its very normal.

Kasumi [sign in to see picture]

The first thing my OH and I think about before packing are what toys and lube we are taking

pandora21021 [sign in to see picture]

:-) omg i think id be lost without my toys,but do not take them all lol,perhaps he feels a bit left out.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.