• dildo just too big

sososhy [sign in to see picture]

the giant purple giant vibrator

has any onedidnt even attempt it but wanting to please had this item? its simply too big and the button comes off batteries fall out I but wanting to please hubby wondering if anyone can suggest simular but smaller girth? this is a whopping 8,5 think at least 1 inch too wide suggestions ? please ( novice to this type of item

In France for now [sign in to see picture]

Surprised noone has answered this - I've got this one - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2065 - and often feel something a little bigger would be more fun - but I'm using for sad solo sex since divorce

It is considerably cheaper than the Giant Lover though and no problem with it so far - must see if there is much choice between them sizewise - though very tempted by the Giant - but why oh why purple!!

Horney Lass [sign in to see picture]

Iv used the big purple one with my wife, amazing experience but only ever got full epentration once. In my opinion its to solid a material and doesnt provide enough flexion

thank you for your replies I just think purple matched the other toy hubby treated me to " the we vibe ! ( oh my god by th e way ) have emailed the company and they said I can return it with box and get a replaceement I have four other items they have suggested so will defo be looking at your suggestion in france for now where in france by the way ? curios

MSChaps [sign in to see picture]

the Doc Johnson John Holmes UR3 is a nice one it gives a lot and feels very good but is not cheap by any means, http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2052

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.