• VibraExciter phone vibe

n3 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all i'm new to the forum so be gentle!

I have recently purchased one of the vibraexciter vibrators for my gf but I just can't seem to get it to work.

When I turn it on and press the manual button sometimes it will give a vibrate, if you keep pressing the manual button sometimes it give other vibrations sometimes not, and I have left it for ages.

Also I have had absolutely no luck with getting any response from a phone (obviously it being the whole point!) I have tried a blackberry, iPhone and a bog standard nokia on o2 and vodafone.

Help! is it broken or am I just being stupid?!

P.s. yes the batteries are new and in the correct way round!

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I remember purchasing one and having a bit of trouble. Sometimes it just takes a bit to fiddle around with and then to work. Mine ended up being faulty and I consulted Lovehoney's live chat.

As for phones, I can't remember exactly but I think it's compatible with certain wavelengths- forgot what though!

I'd definitely ask Customer service though for more info. Try contacting them now via Live Chat Help. =)

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

You have to go into your phone settings and select gsm. Then it should bring a smile to your face. Good luck with it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.