• How do you store your wand?

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I just bought the Deluxe Magic Wand ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 )and haven't got a storage bag long enough to fit it in. How do you store yours?

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

I find it fits nicely in the Lovehoney bags........ http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22930

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

We just lash it in our toybox (just a plastic stacking box) which is in our bedside cabinet.

luckylesbo wrote:

I find it fits nicely in the Lovehoney bags........ http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22930

Do you have a different wand to me? It seems about an inch too small for mine, I can't get tie it without the end poking out.

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

AliMc wrote:

luckylesbo wrote:

Do you have a different wand to me? It seems about an inch too small for mine, I can't get tie it without the end poking out.

just a tiny bit at the end but you can manover it around it, snug fit but keeps it nice for me i find, but it is in the bag and in a lovehoney delivery box too lol and close by for easy access

theCarnalCouple [sign in to see picture]

we keep ours in its original box......need to invest in a proper toy box well, think it might need to be a toy chest actually!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Mine's just on top of all the other toys in the drawer, the others are all in bags etc so it seems fine there

sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]

Mine is currently under my bed as my bedside drawer is rather chocka. Need to get some storage bags & sort out that drawer.

Cuddly Hubby [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have one of the original Hitachi Magic Wands which we bought many years ago. I think it's even bigger than the new generation of wands (13.5" in length). Finding a place to store that was a major struggle! To add to the difficulty, it came with a US plug and therefore required a separate UK-to-US mains adaptor and a variable speed power controller, both of which are also bulky items.

In the end, I added a secret compartment to a chest of drawers in our bedroom so that we could stash it away underneath socks and T-shirts without it being noticeable. It's a good thing that the wand did the job that we intended it for, or else we'd have probably ditched it quickly. Even so, we rarely use it as it's such a faff to get out and set up, as well as being bulky and heavy to hold. I guess we might consider one of the newer ones in due course as a better replacement.

Heatseekher [sign in to see picture]

Even so, we rarely use it as it's such a faff to get out and set up, as well as being bulky and heavy to hold. I guess we might consider one of the newer ones in due course as a better replacement.

Cuddly - go and sit in the corner and write a 100x ' i must not be so lazy'.....set up......2 plugs job done! I'd rather break out the toy box and plug in the wand or anything else rather than light some nice romantic candles, now that is a faff! ( albeit nice)

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

Mines used too often to store away!!!!

On the odd occasion It is, its kept in the gift box it got delivered in :D

Ruby x [sign in to see picture]

Ermmm why would you want to store it ????? mine is always pluged in keep it between the bed & bedside table when its not in use that is Lol

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

In the original packaging, in the gift box it came in, in one of the drawers under my bed. I have built-in drawers under my bed so no-one should go nosing. It's very seperate to all my other toys as I would hate to find it melted or something! :(

I bought an organza drawstring wine bottle bag on ebay which arrived today and it fits my wand quite well. The bag measures 15x43cm with about 34cm from the tied drawstring to the bottom, so it's a snug fit but works better than the Lovehoney ones, although I like the idea of having the heart logo on the toy as well as the bag. If only Lovehoney offered various sizes!

Pixieking [sign in to see picture]

I keep mine in a satiny storage bag in a lockable case under the bed. It's harder to get to than most of my other toys, but the rational is that It only gets used if the house is empty because of the noise, so clumping around getting it out of it's case isn't a problem because I don't have to be quiet about it.

It doesn't get used much anyway.

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

I keep all my toys in the gift box steve sent my first gift in :D but its bulging abit now with its new arrival :') so may have to invest in a chest xx

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

goodgirl93 wrote:

I keep all my toys in the gift box steve sent my first gift in :D but its bulging abit now with its new arrival :') so may have to invest in a chest xx

OOR! you need another giftbox!

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

On my bedside cupboard - always at hand Although, I am going to make a storage bag for it later.

goodgirl93 [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

OOR! you need another giftbox!

You cant mwahaha you made a promise to kinky emo remember ^^ xxx

Blondii [sign in to see picture]

Store away... never its at the ready by my bed every night...sheesh lol!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.