• Pussy Pumping

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I have to say I'm a fan of the pumped look, given what you've said have you tried serious G spot stimulation? two of your fingers deep inside face up.

Either way once pumped almost all regions tend to be more receptive to stimulation

Ferret [sign in to see picture]

@ Lovebirds_x:

Thanks for your reply. I think something that increases blood flow to the area might help. From the not so extreme videos we have seen, the labia and clit appears to go quite pink. My OH's bits are a bit dark red/brownish in colour and are not at all plumpish so a pump looks like it might be a winner, looking flushed and slightly swollen does appeal! She was not keen on warming balms but we did not persevere with them, but could try one again.

@ Quiet ones are the worst: Thanks. With earlier partners, the two fingers doing a come hither motion does work well, by with my OH, my fingers can't quite reach the spot. About 5 inches in with a vibrator/dildo angled upwards gets her going. She responds most to a large dildo with about 8 or 9" inside to get really excited.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Ferret wrote:

@ Lovebirds_x:

Thanks for your reply. I think something that increases blood flow to the area might help. From the not so extreme videos we have seen, the labia and clit appears to go quite pink. My OH's bits are a bit dark red/brownish in colour and are not at all plumpish so a pump looks like it might be a winner, looking flushed and slightly swollen does appeal! She was not keen on warming balms but we did not persevere with them, but could try one again.

@ Quiet ones are the worst: Thanks. With earlier partners, the two fingers doing a come hither motion does work well, by with my OH, my fingers can't quite reach the spot. About 5 inches in with a vibrator/dildo angled upwards gets her going. She responds most to a large dildo with about 8 or 9" inside to get really excited.

Once you've got your pump perhaps get her to use it first then you can take over, its very easy to get carried away to start with so talk to each other, it does take TIME so don't be put off, increase the time on with 5 mins off inbetween may need 20+ mins on to get the desired effect and possibly a larger cup in the future as trust me you will want it bigger, have no fear it goes down quite quickly(pity) so no problem next day, say. You can use a penis pump to do just her clit area too if you have one. Some people say put lube round the rim try and see but if you do more skin tends to get sucked/pulled in such that more space is taken up to start with so there is less space to expand and its all about expansion?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.