• Lockable sex toy storage?

Humper [sign in to see picture]

As my collection is growing fast I need somewhere to store it away from my kids etc! I've searched online but keep hitting a brick wall; when I find a box that locks it's either too small, ridiculously expensive, or has been discontinued! I want something big enough to hold about 5 toys, lubes and bits and bobs that locks with either a key or a combination.

Lovehoney should definitely sell these. Does anyone know where I can buy one?

pandora21021 [sign in to see picture]

i had the same problem :-(,but :-) yes there is a but,i use my filing cabinet its only a double draw with a lock,yes bit extrem,nice bit of fsbric over it and a lamp,looks like a bedside table :-)

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I so need one too my pj draw is not most approiate place but need a box or something for them

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Yeah Rymans do them quite cheap, I have this one http://www.ryman.co.uk/0161150701/Home-File-Foolscap-with-5-Suspension-Files/Product and you'll be able to fit more than 5 toys in easily so it should be big enough :)

tommy07 [sign in to see picture]

We put the things we really don't want people finding in a old breifcase, locked and under the bed. Lubes and stuff in a small lockable box in bedside draw

Humper [sign in to see picture]

I love that one PinkPolkaDot, thanks! And I found an even cheaper one at Staples - http://www.staples.co.uk/office-supplies/filing/box-files/a4-metal-file-box-pink?r=rh - I hadn't considered this kind of storage before!

I think I'm going to get one of those. Only trouble is I keep thinking of the toys I could buy with the money instead, lol!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Humper wrote:

I love that one PinkPolkaDot, thanks! And I found an even cheaper one at Staples - http://www.staples.co.uk/office-supplies/filing/box-files/a4-metal-file-box-pink?r=rh - I hadn't considered this kind of storage before!

I think I'm going to get one of those. Only trouble is I keep thinking of the toys I could buy with the money instead, lol!

Haha yeah, but its so worth it trust me! You can keep everything in one place and you know no one is going to accidentally come across anything :)

snapper [sign in to see picture]

your all talking about lockable draws, file boxes ect . mmm maybe I have a problem !

We have a few boxes hidden under the bed , but to keep them all together in a locked box we would need a ottoman !, maybe we have to many toys ?

no you can never have to many ! : )

uxo [sign in to see picture]

What we've done is bought a lovely wooden storage box from B&Q, put a swingover bolt with a little padlock on it. Cost about £20 in all. Hide it in the closet. Done!

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

i used a toolbox from wilkinsons (homebase, tescos and tonnes of other stores do them)

[suspended user]

suspended user

electrify your bedroom door handle

(i do get some extreme ideas lol)

SN [sign in to see picture]

I've now got an old fashioned, hard cased lockable briefcase. Lol, used to be my Dad's work briefcase- saw it in the loft during our pre house-moving clear out and thought, hmmm, now that I could find a use for! I'm actually using one thats the size of a massive briefcase/small luggage bag, and uses both a key and combination. I've got a larger collection to you, just over a dozen pieces of various size, and I wanted enough space there to breathe, and possibly (well, probably) grow.

I do, however, have a standard-sized hard cased lockable briefcase. It should actually be just the perfect size for you. And, if its seen by anyone in its locked state, it wont look too random or out of the ordinary. We are actually trying to get rid of it- we wont be taking it with us during the move, so if you're interested, please let me know. I can measure it up and get dimensions for you too if you want, and pics. It locks with a key. (You'd be helping me out, as well as me you)

Wild172 [sign in to see picture]

I'm currently looking at making a wooden toy box - something a bit antiquey perhaps. Trouble is we have a LH crop and thats over 2' long which throws the dimensions out a fair bit. Looked at all sorts of starting places, from snooker cue holders to gun cases to (my current favourite idea) wine crates :)

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

pandora21021 wrote:

i had the same problem :-(,but :-) yes there is a but,i use my filing cabinet its only a double draw with a lock,yes bit extrem,nice bit of fsbric over it and a lamp,looks like a bedside table :-)

Bloody good idea, going to invest asap!

Heatseekher [sign in to see picture]

suitcase for us under the bed........although seems we need to drag a bigger one down from the loft!

dani5791 [sign in to see picture]

I am getting more and more paranoid about someone finding my secret stash as we are moving house soon! the staples box looks like the answer but do we know if everything that comes with it is removeable? x

Jimi Duro [sign in to see picture]

I have a lockable wardrobe

So I am quite lucky!

dirty_boy [sign in to see picture]

We could do with getting something as well. We've filled a pull-out bed drawer with toys !!

Moo99 [sign in to see picture]

I just put mine in a large square toiletries bag. It's not lockable and is only sealed with a few squares of velcro. I just think if someone (my parents as i still live with them) finds them then that's their punishment for snooping. You shouldn't be riffling though other people's stuff!

DaPratsta [sign in to see picture]

I found a nice hard fabric case in Homestyle in the Metrocenter Gateshead the other week. It wasn't lockable, but had two zip handle things, so you could buy a travel lock and lock them together so it wouldn't open. That's my plan as soon as I get money!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.