• penis pumps?

MrSarcastic [sign in to see picture]

Dont know what OA means other wise i would respond.

I will write a detailed revied of whats been happening with me later tonight as im about to leave the house, i'll write in full details my experience, how oftern ive been using and stuff ive been doing.

Right i ordered my penis pump back on the 9th May, since then i used it more or less every day for a week or two for about 10-15minutes and from there i have moved it up to 15-20minutes a session and sometimes twice a day.

Issues encountered: Red blotches on the skin, collapsed carpillaries for a week or two all of which self heal

Gains: After using the pump i know the girth is slightly bigger than it would be without using it, and i have feel that it has more definition with the vains popping out more than usual and if i put on a cock ring then get hard that definition re-appears.

The thing you have to remember is its like going to the gym, results will not be seen over night it can take months too see actual improvements, i personally try and find time to do my sessions in the morning and in the evening, you can also incorporate "Jelks" into the routive which i believe you have to do for about 15minutes this is a techniqure that is ment to increase size by streatching the penis with an ok motion with both hands you can find videos on the net, or read about it somwhere.

scwhartz [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the reply MrS, what pump did you get?

I got the lust buster rather than a cheaper brand, personally dont see why it comes with a vibe as it does nothing for me and took that off, it is a rather strong vibe though so im sure it make a lady go "Ooooh" a few times lol the reason i chose the lust buster was because the reviews were good and i was comfortable paying £21.99 for a first pump.

If it ever broke or i decided to upgrade then i would look at a more expensive model.

Lust Buster: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=572

Thanks again.

No problem mate here is a site with a little more info that i have used to time schedules from and also look up what things were (collapsed capillaries etc): http://penis-enlargement-manual.thundersplace.org/pumping.html

there is a forum there which i keep meaning to sign upto but just cba at moment.

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

This is intresting, do you remain rock hard all the time your using it, could they be used as a form of erotic torture?

YoungEssexCouple [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

This is intresting, do you remain rock hard all the time your using it, could they be used as a form of erotic torture?

I have actually seen them used in this way before, and used for ruined orgasms (I can't think what the word is, but where he hits climax but isn't allowed any further ?) Reckon it'd be quite a good feeling !

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

YoungEssexCouple wrote:

Mistress D wrote:

I have actually seen them used in this way before, and used for ruined orgasms (I can't think what the word is, but where he hits climax but isn't allowed any further ?) Reckon it'd be quite a good feeling !

yeah like that idea may try it. x

@Mistress D As YoungEssexCouple has said they have been used in some torture videos some of which can be found the English Mansion  website , you can put a flacid penis into the pump and it will go hard when presure is added. From what i have read while deciding weather to get one, and schedules etc etc they were use to be used when a man couldnt get it up, the pressue helps to get the blood flowing in that area, i have not been able to loose an errection while my penis is in the pump either then again i have not tried!

If you just do a small google im sure you will find out more than what i cna tell you, you can use them on penis, balls or anywhere else that you cna make a vacum including on urself. x

5mil [sign in to see picture]

My review of the lustbuster:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=572&reviewid=31753#customer_reviews

I've also reviewed the Basics one, which I actually prefer and it's a lot cheaper than the Lustbuster: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20955&reviewid=33017#customer_reviews

THe basics is cheaper yes, but as you have pointed out its also smaller and harder to see though the cylender which is recommended for a beginner i also find it odd that they say use a pump for 30-60minutes with a 15minute breakwhere as the site ive been visiting says 20mins maybe three times a day (more experienced you get).

I mean im avarage and while using my pump i go over the 7inch mark on the buster it says 18.5cm which is about 7.2inches if google is right so i think its better to get a bigger cylender rather than smaller. Next one im looking at is going to cost about 65quid it seems to be better made and ive seen it about quite abit in videos.

5mil [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I agree the 30-60 mins with a 15 minute break is a bit excessive. The longest I've done is 25 minutes and I ended up with a foreskin looking like a water balloon for the rest of the day!

What I liked about the Basics was that it wasn't too wide, so you feel that it is channeling things lengthways rather than just girth. I have a bout 1.5cm space left at the end so I quite like the size on me. Plus it's more robust than the LustBuster. I'm quite happy with it for now; I don't know if I want to invest big money in a more expensive model.

Yeh ive had the huge forskin, that dont worry me though, i do like the effects it gives though specially if i pump in morning then leave the house my wang looks massive under my trousers haha i bet people think i alreay have ahard one but i dont! may look into some tighter boxers to hold it in more.

The lust buster is ment to be thinner than the basics according to the measurements by 0.3mi lol as for  size and more expensive models i guess it depends how far you personally want to go i showed a woman some things that can be achieved though pumping then said "if i manage it wanna have sex after?" to get a massive "FUCK OFF!" lol I admit ive had to get LH to send me a replacement buster because the seal broke on mine (Tube connecting the cylender decided to rip apart).

If i was to upgrade i was thinking of a colt seems there 75quid not 65 lol http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10248 id then probably buy a larger cylender for 26quid if i felt the need. Will have to wait and decide though. Right now im twice to three times a day with the pump nearly filling with wise length is 18.5cm but thats obviously with presure pusing into the skin too. All in all im hapy with it.

Mistress D wrote:

Got this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20955 today. Now i dont really care if this thing is going to make my cock bigger, i just love the feeling of it. It could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, it feels amazing, and Mistress D you could really use it as a form of erotic torture if you just kept pumping!

Great fun!

Thought i would just update this post and say im still loving the penis pump! As Scwhartz has said he liked the feeling as do i after a good 20-30minute session if i tried any longer i would be in pain! (need a bigger cylender width wise). Ive not really noticed any difference in length but girth definatly think i need an upgrade soon like i said the pain part isnt nice but the results after i do love well when the bruising isnt there lol.

Ps really loving the Liquid Silk has to be the best lube ive used!
    Oh and catch you all soon, im not really using the forums much got personal life things to sort out =) take care all x

dildofan [sign in to see picture]

Mistress D wrote:

Yes they can, and have had one used on me. Very nice, but a bit alarming if you don't know what to expect. Plus, once pumped you can stay up longer with a penis ring or when tied up.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

On the gay scene penis pumps tend to be used to revive a flagging penis (mostly after ejaculation). You put on a cock ring, get your penis partly erect, slip the sleeve of the pump over and then pump. The cock grows nicely and the cock ring stops it deflating. It's important not to leave the cock ring on too long though (45 to 60 mins) because otherwise the blood in your penis might clot.

atlanta [sign in to see picture]

Oh my post just disappeared so pardon me if it appears twice!

Penis pumps are popular with gays and are used mainly to revive a flagging penis (for example after ejaculation)

They are used together with cock rings.

You put the cock ring on, get yourself at least a little erect, slip on the pump sleeve and pump yourself a hard-on.

The cock ring stops your erection from deflating for quite a while. It's important not to leave it on too long though (not more than 45-60 mins) because otherwise the blood in the penis might clot and cause all sorts of problems.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

I have tried it but if your looking for long term results would say a no no. These are more of a short term OMG Im big kinda thing which disspiates after a while. if you want it to have some short term fun by all means go for it, but be careful though too much can burst a blood vessel!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.