• Anyone had a bad experience with a sex toy?

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

I brought a rabbit, supposidly waterproof, water got in the batteries compartments, the control panel thing came undone, the battery part was a nightmare, I just couldn't get the thing out to put new batteries in or to get rid of the water, I binned it, no not from here either.

rubysoho [sign in to see picture]

i had one that cracked inside me and as i pulled it out made me bleed :(

it was my 2nd ever vibe actually . i loved that thing .

oh and the durex play cherry lube .. sticky as hell , tastes an smells horrid . first & onlt time ill try lube . ugh

Baby_Lu [sign in to see picture]

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle wrote:

I've not had a bad sex toy experience but I have with lube... I found that the Durex Tingle lube didn't make me tingle at all- in fact it caused a burning sensation which made sex impossible! Has anyone else had anything similar with these sorts of lube?

Yep i get that burning sensation too.

And yes Ruby that cherry stuff is sticky and gross!

repliquant [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote: Yikes. That is scary! You need to be looking for reputable names, and companies.

Unfortunately, there are a number of sex toys out there that can get away wth such horrid standards by putting the words "Adult Novelty Product" "Not Intended for Internal Use" somewhere small on the box. However, I have no idea where the law stands since it seems it may not have been made clear to the merchant you got it from, as there was no packaging on it...

I've already used some poor products from companies that are reputable ;) I have 0ver 40 backdoor toys now, not counting those which i discarded for various reasons. It takes time to wrap one's head around various pitfalls. As for that miserable outfit, I'll never buy anything of theirs again, and may drop a hint to the local store owners. Though I doubt they will listen; after all companies are out there to make money, and stores are no different. I have to deal with this minefield on my own, same as everyone else.

Regarding packaging, this (transparent foil wrapper and no data apart from the name) is unfortunately fairly common. Plenty of euro companies do it, including large manufacturers, and so does TSX from across the pond. I prefer clamshells or boxes, but had I restricted myself to that, my collection would have been much smaller, and I would have missed some really good toys.

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

We bought a Rabbit vibe - not from here - called the thruster which really didn't do anything for us, plus it was noisy, whirry, clunky sounded like a road drill, as for the durex tingle we're split, he loves it she don't!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I had the same burning feeling with the Durex tingle lube too, not nice at all would never buy it again.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.