• Hmm, upgrades

liquidelephant [sign in to see picture]

Last year I bought this for a friend:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12177

Initially it was to get her into anal insertion, as she loved anal sex but had no toys of her own. In the last year she's been loving it for both kinds of penetration, but is looking for something:
    - a bit longer
    - "maybe a bit thicker"
    - easier to grip

That last one is a definite must - I've used the blue toy on her and it's not the easiest of things to hang onto, especially if you have lubed up hands!

I think she uses it now vaginally more than anally, but I have asked. I think being able to keep it dual purpose (so not too thick) would be the best option.

What would be good to suggest?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

The Realistic Dildos section might be a good place to look if she's a fan of the shape - especially if she's using it vaginally.

There's the Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic 6 Inch Dildo or the longer Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic 8 Inch Dildo which seem to fit the bill - they also both come in vibrating versions. Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic 6 Inch Vibrator and Lovehoney Lifelike Realistic 8 Inch Vibrator

The Realsitic Dildo Vibrators section might also be worth browsing.

edit to add: this one might also be a good option Pearl Shine 9 Inch Waterproof Vibrator.

liquidelephant [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Alice!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.