• Most Powerful Vibrator?

Weirdo [sign in to see picture]

What's the most powerful vibrator availabe from LH?

Thanks.

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

I would think that a mains-powered wand (such as this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20464 ) would be the most powerful vibrator available. But they are quite expensive... :/

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

thts not expensive, its money well spent ;)

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

It's worth checking out our guide to the Top 10 Most Powerful Vibrators. It's not just made up! I had these (and a whole host of others) out on my desk and several of us went through and came up with the final 10.

Wild172 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

It's worth checking out our guide to the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/powerful-sex-toys-vibrators-sybian-orgasms/. It's not just made up! I had these (and a whole host of others) out on my desk and several of us went through and came up with the final 10.

Now thats customer service! :D "Hmm, got a couple of hours spare... think we should find the top 10 powerful vibrators? Yeah me too". Please tell me there is a special test for that?

miss x [sign in to see picture]

i have a wand its amazing

jenkat [sign in to see picture]

WeeSteve wrote:

thts not expensive, its money well spent ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

It really is! ;)

I have the wand (number one on the list of most powerful toys) and honestly....it is AMAZING!!!! I love high powered vibrators, and this just knocks all my others waaaay out of the water!

And yes it may be a bit more expensive...but I use it as an all over body massager too (on the feet is lush),so its a good little investment!!!!

PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

It's worth checking out our guide to the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/powerful-sex-toys-vibrators-sybian-orgasms/. It's not just made up! I had these (and a whole host of others) out on my desk and several of us went through and came up with the final 10.

Just a little suggestion about the list - number 8, the Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator has been discontinued so maybe you could add something else to the list? :)

And my Lelo Mia has been delivered today and its number 6 on the list so I'm looking forward to giving it a go at some point

Wow. Might go for the Wand at some point. The list appears to be 5 years old though. Wonder if there is anything newer to add to the list.

Newbie24 [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if you're looking for a clit vibrator or something else but the LH Erotic Rocket is surprisingly powerful!

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

Just a little suggestion about the list - number 8, the Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator has been discontinued so maybe you could add something else to the list? :)

And my Lelo Mia has been delivered today and its number 6 on the list so I'm looking forward to giving it a go at some point

Well... *waggles eyebrows* we have a special alerts system that lets us know when discontinued products are featured in guides. There is a good reason why we havent changed it over yet - but we will be soon!

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Weirdo wrote:

Wow. Might go for the Wand at some point. The list appears to be 5 years old though. Wonder if there is anything newer to add to the list.

The Wand is brand-new this year actually... though the list is from 2007 it seems they update it regularly :)

shellyboo wrote:

Weirdo wrote:

The Wand is brand-new this year actually... though the list is from 2007 it seems they update it regularly :)

Yep - the guides are perpetually updated but we can't change the date otherwise the URL changes and people get broken links. It's up there near the top of my list of things for tech to do (remove the dates) because we work hard on the guides and update them and it's easy to think they're out of date and they're not

Wild172 [sign in to see picture]

Working on the bank holiday? Impressive!

What's the difference between Lovehoney Mains Powered Deluxe Magic Wand Vibrator & Lovehoney Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator? Apart from the £10 difference.

Is the Deluxe one more powerful?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

There's a video at the bottom of both listings that tells you the difference Weirdo :)

Divine69 [sign in to see picture]

the salsa and tango we-vibe bullets are the bees knees in power but its beside the point now coz Lh dont sell them anymore (not to mention my tango developing a fault)

I'd vote for the Lelo small rechargeable wand - its light enuff to use for really long sessions and packs out a fair punch (nothing on those pesky we-vibe bulltes tho!)

Batteries wise 2 come to mind - the colt wired egg,more powerful than some of my rechargeable toys and full on fpower, yet quiet, when deep inside me. The Rends R1 controller paired with the flexible wand that is such a mindblowing combination!!

Hope you find something you really love, and go for every time.............!!! :-P

D69x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.