• need new toy for sharing with DH

emmielou77 [sign in to see picture]

Have got rabbit, eggs,bullets, but have always gone back to trusty vibrating cock ring...

Mr likes vibrating cock ring, but I am finding buzz is not strong enough anymore, plus I'm bored. Have tried eggs, but didn't like them. Enjoy using rabbit but like being able to share pleasure with DH. Since having kids find it harder to get in the mood, so use Play O which helps a lot (any other recommendations?)

Bought a variant of cock ring from AS, but not really that good (DH enjoyed it as ticked his b*lls too) but again buzz not anywhere near enough for me...I felt midly aroused, but that was about it..

Any recommendations?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

The We-Vibe is good, but not massively powerful either.

Personally, we tend to just use the Magic Wand when I need extra power -- it's easy to hold it between us in missionary, bit more awkward in doggy. Or he can just tease me with it while he's using his fingers. Pretty much any toy can be a couples toy, I think! :D

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Also, not sure which kind of cock ring you have, but these are good for lady-on-top... it's longer so it nestles properly against your clit, and when you're on top you can grind on it. Heaven!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6430

emmielou77 [sign in to see picture]

Got a We-vibe and this cock ring already!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.