• ben wa balls not doing anythng, am i doing something wrong

rubberdesires [sign in to see picture]

hi all,

i brought some ben wa balls (these ones http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232) and have worn them a few times now, however they dont seem to do anything for me, in fact i can barely even notice that there inside me!!! i know that i am meant to be doing pelvic exercises when there in and i do, however it feels no different than when i do them without them in, and it doesnt remind me to do them or anything, am i the only one with this problem, it has such positive reviews raving about how aware and how good they feel that i cant help think that yes indeed i am.

Gutted as i so desperately wanted to love these!

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

Never used them ordered some different ones waiting for them to come maybe you need some heavier ones not sure how it works

MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]

Got one used them once same as you i cant feel what everyone is talking about

kittyb4u wrote:

Got one used them once same as you i cant feel what everyone is talking about

im glad its not just me, i just cant understand why there are such rave reviews when i just cant fel them at all really??

Midnightlou [sign in to see picture]

I've got heavier metal ones and there great fun, especially when at work and being naughty. Have you tried doing pelvic floor exercise with them in?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I found if he inserts them while i touch my toes I get more of a feel than me inserting them , I like mine I love feeling them i do a cough once them in and i see to feel them drop so I automactially tighten my PF muscles and I get a work out x

hi yes i have been doing pelvis excercises when there in but they feel no different or sensual than when i do them without the balls in, im not even aware of them after a few min like other people have said they are constantly aware

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.