• HI Guys, Question about packaging?!

    1345422770
    EternalFlame [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2012

    Hello fellow LoveHoney members, i'm a newbie, literally joined like 10 minutes ago! I don't know if this information is available on the main website or not, maybe i'm crap at looking for it but I thought i'd post on here to get a clear answer.

    Basically, what is the packaging like for products bought on this site? Like how all amazon products come wrapped in brown cardboard with the amazon logo on it, etc. I'm asking because i've decided to buy a dildo, and I live with the rents, so you can see where i'm going, don't want them finding out this particular purchase. Is the packaging obvious it's from a sex toy website? Does anyone have any pics of the packaging? Thanks in advance guys and girls!

    1345422855
    sub-kitten [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 440
    • Joined: 10 Jul 2012

    LH are great for discreet packaging, take a look at this for more specifics - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/plain-packaging/

    1345422876
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 640
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010
    1345422895
    Highly_Insatiable [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 159
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    Cardboard, no LH logo - unless you knew what LH packaging was like you couldn't tell :)

    Welcome to the forum :)

    x..x

    1345422933
    luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 536
    • Joined: 4 Jul 2012

    Sub got in before me with the link, but trust me they are brilliant, there is no embarassment with the postie or parents, plain brown box or envelope. No-one would ever know.

    1345423024
    EternalFlame [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 2
    • Joined: 20 Aug 2012

    Oh my, what fast replyers you all are. Thanks everyone! :D I feel abit better now

    1345423118
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    Only issue is if you have to send something across the ocean- I learned this lesson through the hard way.

    Don't send lube and toys to the USA! Well, you can.. Just be prepared for the Customs invoice stated clearly with "Lubrication and Novelty Toys"..

    The OH was not happy- especially when it was delivered to his mom's.. >.<

    1345423296
    Kasumi [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 640
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2010

    Nymeria wrote:

    Only issue is if you have to send something across the ocean- I learned this lesson through the hard way.

    Don't send lube and toys to the USA! Well, you can.. Just be prepared for the Customs invoice stated clearly with "Lubrication and Novelty Toys"..

    The OH was not happy- especially when it was delivered to his mom's.. >.<

    Oops lol

    1345423572
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1078
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    The outer packaging looks pretty standard, just be warned that the inner packaging for separate items can be explicit, so make sure you open the parcel when you're alone.

    1345423573
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1078
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    The outer packaging looks pretty standard, just be warned that the inner packaging for separate items can be explicit, so make sure you open the parcel when you're alone.

    1345427129
    YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2012

    The only thing I have found is it says "Forbidden phrase = Alice ;-)" quite small on the label, which isn't obvious but for anyone that uses LH too it is obvious what the package is... My parents aren't conservative at all and I can imagine they've shopped on here so there'd be no fooling them if they nosied at it, not that they'd be bothered anyway. But it does make me think - does the postie realise what my packages are haha

    1345448481
    Spocket [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 95
    • Joined: 17 Aug 2012

    Very discreet [ackaging from these guys, nobody would know what you've ordered

    1345453513
    Gyrator53 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 744
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2007

    It's so discrete your parents are sure to realise it's a sex toy (Sorry - I'm only joking but we oldies buy sex toys as well so we know what a discrete package looks like!)

    1345458381
    Miss tease [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 120
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2012

    You really don't need to worry about it,it's very discreet,plain packaging,only you will know what's inside x welcome to the forum :)

    1345464096
    Kohaku [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 173
    • Joined: 30 Apr 2012

    Just to copy what everybody else has said, It is decreet with just forbidden phrase -Alice ;-) on it :) x

    1345485371
    Nymeria [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1072
    • Joined: 26 Mar 2010

    YoungHavingFun wrote:

    The only thing I have found is it says "Forbidden phrase = Alice ;-)" quite small on the label, which isn't obvious but for anyone that uses LH too it is obvious what the package is...

    Hehe, was wondering when the "censorship" would be coming up. =)

    ... And that's why it's discreet.

    1345489524
    YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 287
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2012

    ahhh sorry I didn't realise that wasn't allowed to be posted!!!

    1345490498
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1893
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Nymeria wrote:

    YoungHavingFun wrote:

    The only thing I have found is it says "Forbidden phrase = Alice ;-)" quite small on the label, which isn't obvious but for anyone that uses LH too it is obvious what the package is...

    Hehe, was wondering when the "censorship" would be coming up. =)

    ... And that's why it's discreet.

    Haha I was going to say, I've never noticed 'Forbidden phrase - Alice' written on the parcels :P

    I didn't realise you weren't allowed to say that, does anyone know why?

    1345494573
    MrsKitty [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 91
    • Joined: 23 Aug 2010

    I always worry the postie knows what company its from :s

    1345495092
    Imogen [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 147
    • Joined: 22 Jul 2011

    PinkPolkaDot wrote:

    Nymeria wrote:

    YoungHavingFun wrote:

    The only thing I have found is it says "Forbidden phrase = Alice ;-)" quite small on the label, which isn't obvious but for anyone that uses LH too it is obvious what the package is...

    Hehe, was wondering when the "censorship" would be coming up. =)

    ... And that's why it's discreet.

    Haha I was going to say, I've never noticed 'Forbidden phrase - Alice' written on the parcels :P

    I didn't realise you weren't allowed to say that, does anyone know why?

    I think it's so that if someone googles the "forbidden phrase" it doesn't lead them here.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.