• Help me decide what to get :D

    1344956811
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    So as some of you know, I am lucky (or unlucky) enough to have found myself in possession of two Icicles No 5 Sapphire Glass Dildos. Keeping both would just be greedy, so I want to exchange one for something else. Here's the problem - I have no idea what I should get instead. I have £24.99 to spend and no idea what to spend it on, so I'd be grateful for any suggestions you guys may have :)

    1344957343
    Mr-Mrs-Sexy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 441
    • Joined: 12 Aug 2010

    what sort of things would u like, another dildo? vibe etc?

    1344957533
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Dildos or vibes, I'm single so no penis-friendly toys and no anal toys either :)

    1344959393
    afraidnotscared [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 183
    • Joined: 11 Dec 2011

    PinkPolkaDot9 wrote:

    I have £24.99 to spend and no idea what to spend it on, so I'd be grateful for any suggestions you guys may have :)

    You could always just get me something nice...! :P

    1344960682
    sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2295
    • Joined: 17 Nov 2008

    i love this dildo which is glass

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3523 at 18.99

    that leaves £6 so you could get some lube

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5329 5.99

    or a massage candle http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/fun/sexy-gifts/massage-candles/0/all/all/all/all/

    1344961209
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1082
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Why not pick something off your wishlists?

    1344963287
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    Cat Lady wrote:

    Why not pick something off your wishlists?

    Because I don't have anything on there that's £24.99 and wanted to see if someone could recommend something that was exactly that price. I might just go with two items then, I just assumed it had to be one :)

    1344963628
    Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1082
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    LH seems fairly flexible so it's worth a try if there's a chance of getting something you particularly want.

    1344963684
    YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 296
    • Joined: 21 Jun 2012

    This is £24.99 and maybe something different you haven't tried? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3060

    1344988240
    Hazy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 269
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2012

    If you are looking for somthing different you could jump on the (50 shades) bandwaggon and try Jiggle balls. I dont know enough about any of them as I havent got any yet, but they sound fun and seem to be popular at the moment :)

    or you could try a magic wand wand, this one is exactly £24.99 but out of stock at the moment, if you can bear waiting (has great reviews)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

    the Rock/Groovy Chick are popular choices amongst forumites although a tad more expensive than your budget. I have the groovy chick and LOVE it!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2561

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19802

    happy shopping, Hx

    1344988686
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2008
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    How about a Lelo Mia? Can't you get in touch with customer services and have them take £10 extra off your account card/paypal so you can have £34.99 and invest in Mia? She's a silent, powerful, rechargable vibe, and one of my favourites. I can't believe how cheap she was for a luxury vibe. Since you already have a dildo I'd say go for a vibe to pair it with :) xx

    1344989506
    Hazy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 269
    • Joined: 5 Jan 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    How about a Lelo Mia? Can't you get in touch with customer services and have them take £10 extra off your account card/paypal so you can have £34.99 and invest in Mia? She's a silent, powerful, rechargable vibe, and one of my favourites. I can't believe how cheap she was for a luxury vibe. Since you already have a dildo I'd say go for a vibe to pair it with :) xx

    I saw your name pop up and instanly knew you would say Mia :D I think your reviews and numerous mentions might have swayed me towards sticking it in my basket... if only it was payday... x

    1345001231
    HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2008
    • Joined: 14 Feb 2012

    Hazy wrote:

    I saw your name pop up and instanly knew you would say Mia :D I think your reviews and numerous mentions might have swayed me towards sticking it in my basket... if only it was payday... x

    It is the cheapest luxury vibe not on sale, and rechargable *Blushes* I'm really glad Alice swayed me into buying a Mia instead of a wand - Mia is so affordable, so inconspicuous, so quiet... *Sighs* I could go on forever. If Mia was a woman, god I'd marry her :D

    She should be advertised as the quietest vibe sold by LH, perfect for students, parents and people who have thin walls!

    1345029366
    PinkPolkaDot [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1949
    • Joined: 20 Feb 2012

    HappilyExperimenting wrote:

    Hazy wrote:

    I saw your name pop up and instanly knew you would say Mia :D I think your reviews and numerous mentions might have swayed me towards sticking it in my basket... if only it was payday... x

    It is the cheapest luxury vibe not on sale, and rechargable *Blushes* I'm really glad Alice swayed me into buying a Mia instead of a wand - Mia is so affordable, so inconspicuous, so quiet... *Sighs* I could go on forever. If Mia was a woman, god I'd marry her :D

    She should be advertised as the quietest vibe sold by LH, perfect for students, parents and people who have thin walls!

    I was going to ask if I can pay extra and get this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22160 but I really think I'm going to buy a Mia :D I already have loads of vibes, but if it's as quiet as everyone says it is, then it will be perfect once I go back to sharing a house with 4 other people at uni.

    Thanks for all your help everyone, I think I'll go with HappilyExperimenting's advice :D If Lh let me pick something that's more expensive that is :)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.