• question about wand deluxe

abacus [sign in to see picture]

just got my OH the wand deluxe, would like some advice of people who have used it on what they belive is the most pleasurable position to use it in :)

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

cant you and your OH find that out yourselves? my partner sits up and uses it but everybody is different

abacus [sign in to see picture]

yeah we will be finding out ourselves but was just trying to share experiences because of how large it is to hold

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi abacus and dkelly,

While I appreciate the dkelly remark about finding your own position and that some may comsider that advice of this nature may not be the purpose of the forum I will give you the benefit of our experience.

The Wand is 13 inches long with 1.6 metres of flex, as it is mains powered.

Firstly the Wand has accessories, these may help but we do not have them yet;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20092

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22681

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20090

These are described by LH respectively as follows; "a beaded anal stimulator, a curved G-spot seeker and a nubbed clitoral massager"; "Indulge in powerful vibrations transmitted through the petite rabbit ears and G-spot dildo"; and "G-Tip features a bulbous G-spot stimulator covered in nerve-tingling nodules and an external clitoral and perenium stimulator"

For our experience; I note from the profile of Mrs Abacus, presumably your OH, she says she is "a shy girl in the bedroom but I'm open minded". My OH is similarly "passive". She lies on her back allowing the business end of the Wand to access her open vulva, and exposed clitoris. The other end of the Wand sets on the bed.

This arrangement has two benefits:

1. As the Wand is large it is heavy, too heavy to reasonably hold and manoevre so the bed takes the weight while you are free to manipulate the Wand for desired effect.

2. I have found the OH is not readily free to move and while this is not a bondage or fetish remark there is a benefit. The vibration of the head is quite strong, so if OH is inclined to try to move away she has difficulty.

The latter has the benefit that while there is an inclination to move away the vibro head continues its work through the mild discomfort to the ectatic. Don't know about yours but my OH was soon "squirting" to her and my enjoyment.

My current objective is see OH bevelop both a toleration of the strength of the Wand's vibration and a a

[suspended user]

suspended user

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

Hi abacus and dkelly,

While I appreciate the dkelly remark about finding your own position and that some may comsider that advice of this nature may not be the purpose of the forum I will give you the benefit of our experience.

The Wand is 13 inches long with 1.6 metres of flex, as it is mains powered.

Firstly the Wand has accessories, these may help but we do not have them yet;

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20092

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22681

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20090

These are described by LH respectively as follows; "a beaded anal stimulator, a curved G-spot seeker and a nubbed clitoral massager"; "Indulge in powerful vibrations transmitted through the petite rabbit ears and G-spot dildo"; and "G-Tip features a bulbous G-spot stimulator covered in nerve-tingling nodules and an external clitoral and perenium stimulator"

For our experience; I note from the profile of Mrs Abacus, presumably your OH, she says she is "a shy girl in the bedroom but I'm open minded". My OH is similarly "passive". She lies on her back allowing the business end of the Wand to access her open vulva, and exposed clitoris. The other end of the Wand sets on the bed.

This arrangement has two benefits:

1. As the Wand is large it is heavy, too heavy to reasonably hold and manoevre so the bed takes the weight while you are free to manipulate the Wand for desired effect.

2. I have found the OH is not readily free to move and while this is not a bondage or fetish remark there is a benefit. The vibration of the head is quite strong, so if OH is inclined to try to move away she has difficulty.

The latter has the benefit that while there is an inclination to move away the vibro head continues its work through the mild discomfort to the ectatic. Don't know about yours but my OH was soon "squirting" to her and my enjoyment.

My current objective is see OH bevelop both a toleration of the strength of the Wand's vibration and a a

Hi,

The editor was playing up, so last sentence above continues:

"My current objective is to see OH develop both a toleration of the strength of the Wand's vibration and a desire for it, to ride it, if you will. The effect is so awesome"

Finally, I didn't know what you do with the "mains" powering lead so we have it coming under the sheets at the bottom of the bed. This allows the maximum of movement"

Hope you find this helpful

I wish you Good "Wanding" - Horny Cock_A_Too

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

Horny Cock_A_Too wrote:

Hi abacus and dkelly,

pray tell me why my comment may not be the purpose of this forum? I did not say anything innappropriate. I was merely stating that everybody is different so the best way to find a favoured position with the wand is to try it out.

say for instance somebody bought a big summer hat- the best way to find out how it looks is to try it on, not ask others first.

I would take a look back at some of the statements you have made in the past before making jibes at others.

stamford [sign in to see picture]

I think what Horny was trying to put forward that its a friendly forum and any advice given is always appreciated.. Not knocking you dkelly at all, but if people can put forward their best positions and best advice then all the better.

[suspended user]

suspended user

dkelly, stamford,

Ok allow me to clarify. When I joined the forum a couple of weeks ago I had the unfortunate experience that each time I made a contribution it was "out of order". So my remark was not aimed at anyone simply an "indemnity"

Horny Cock_A_Too

stamford [sign in to see picture]

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.