• Help! ive lost my sex drive :(

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

At the begining of June i bought 8 new toys (if interested i have a wishlist of the stuff i own). When they arrived i was very excited but had a bug andwas really unwell for a few days :(.

After recovering from my bug i had a lot of uni work to do so that i was working for the rest of june and most of july.

So now that i actually have time to play with my stuff i cant find any motivation to get horny and get out my toys :(.

Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]

It'll most likely be a mix of the stress of being so busy with your uni work, the stress that your body (and immune system) were under with the bug you had, and potential lack of sleep over June and July.

I would think the best way to recover your sex drive is to try not to stress yourself out over your current lack of libido. Allow yourself time to relax and recover after the busyness of the previous two months - and let your body realise that you're not in 'crazy busy' mode anymore. :)

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

Candied Citrus wrote:

It'll most likely be a mix of the stress of being so busy with your uni work, the stress that your body (and immune system) were under with the bug you had, and potential lack of sleep over June and July.

I would think the best way to recover your sex drive is to try not to stress yourself out over your current lack of libido. Allow yourself time to relax and recover after the busyness of the previous two months - and let your body realise that you're not in 'crazy busy' mode anymore. :)

yh my sleeping pattern is well screwed, i went to bed at 11 last night and woke up at 2 in the morningm then was awake all night till 6am then work up again at 10.... im just soo worried that im going to fail my uni work :(

TheKittyKat [sign in to see picture]

I agree with others - it sounds like stress is the problem. Conversely, I often find that sexual release is one of the best ways to de-stress - a short, battery-powered break was a great help to my revision!

I wish I had some genius solution for you, but perhaps if you try and play around, then it'll start the positive cycle of helping you to relax, so you then have more inclination to play...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.