• NO DEAL OF THE DAY

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Grabbed my g-spot rabbit for some underwater fun! It will be my first original rabbit with a rotating shaft, pearls, etc. I only have a LoveHoney Natural Happy Rabbit and am curious to pinpoint my g-spot

luckylesbo [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Back by popular demand tomorrow... woo hoo!

Don't tease angry sex addicts.... do you know the things we could do to you

YoungHavingFun [sign in to see picture]

The main sex toy page still has that the OH! Rabbit is the DOTD, but links to the normal price - I know the stroker is the DOTD but thought one of the LH team would wanna change that ASAP to stop any more confusion haha

Lovehoney - Numbers [sign in to see picture]

YoungHavingFun wrote:

The main sex toy page still has that the OH! Rabbit is the DOTD, but links to the normal price - I know the stroker is the DOTD but thought one of the LH team would wanna change that ASAP to stop any more confusion haha

Don't you just hate it when you set some content to expire tomorrow at midnight, but instead you acidentally set it to expire at midnight A YEAR FROM NOW. (facepalm)

Lovehoney - Numbers wrote:

Don't you just hate it when you set some content to expire tomorrow at midnight, but instead you acidentally set it to expire at midnight A YEAR FROM NOW. (facepalm)

Oh if i had a pound for everytime i did that....

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Semi off-topic but I just had to say it and couldn't find a better thread to use!  I told an online friend about LH and raved about the really great deal I got on the order I placed yesterday but it freaks him out that there are deals and discounts on products of this nature...not sure why! 

Lol why would it be strange? :S there are deals and discounts to be found on all sorts of products! Just because we like sex toys doesn't mean we don't like a good bargain ;D I bet he was secretly surprised he's been paying full price all these years haha

Cat Lady [sign in to see picture]

Haha no, actually!  While he's happy to talk about sex and is curious about the few things I've bought, he said the toys available for straight guys freak him out!  Didn't tell me why though! 

To be honest, I feel better able to justify this kind of shopping since it's not a "necessity" like food!

My other half isn't keen on the strokers, fleshlights etc. etc. though!! Got him a Tenga egg and he said he wouldn't use it on his own :(

I am the opposite, i was looking at the mens toys yesterday thinking "If i was a man i would own a hell of alot of these" The strokers and cockrings look like fun for a man

Yes if I was my other half I would want them all haha, he is not fussed at all though!!

lauras8 [sign in to see picture]

my OH loved the first cock ring I bought him so much (the Tracey Cox blck vibrating one) that he said he wanted to buy another one too so now he has the LH Double Ding Ding vibrating cock ring too! We have a stroker but we've only used it once, I find it a bit weird to use.... and he doesn't use it by himself :/

MR WOODY [sign in to see picture]

Me and the wife love the vibrating cock rings

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.