• Best toy for someone who has never reached an O?

Acecaz123 [sign in to see picture]

Hi,

What do people think are the best toys for me, I have never had an O, and never used toys, only penetration. Clearly Clit doesnt do it for me either! Have been looking at a G spot vibe, but in a real dilema what to try.

Miss teach&nurse [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769

This is fab! Best help in place inside and just wiggled around abit! I would also suggest somethign to stimulate your clit may increase the intensity of orgasm even though u said clit doesnt work for u either.

Thank you, I did look at this, but wondered if a vibrating one would be better? So confused about what is available....

This is cheap enough that if u dont get on with it - no big loss however Lh do have a fab returns policy.

I know that it is perfect for g spot orgasms, one of my fave toys now x

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

the thing is that everyone is very different, so its very hard to tell what will or will not work for you. Some prefer dildos, some prefer vibrations. And even a toy which has 200+ positive reviews may not work for you, so it is about experiments on what is right for you. it took me a bit until I found out what it takes to make me orgasm. So I can symphatize a lot.

Maybe you can elaborate more in what sence clit does not work for you? You dont enjoy the stimulation, or is it just not enough?

Not enough. I seem to get close, then just stop and cant get going again. Never tried Gspot, which is why I thought it may b worth a try.

Have u tried a wand? x

Ok, so now looking really dumb....I dont get the difference between a vibrator and a wand???!! I have looked at both, but kind of assumed it was the same thing, just formed differently???!

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Lh do some great guides that might help:-

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/choosing-first-vibrator/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/how-to-choose-the-perfect-vibrator/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/

It is such an individual thing, it really can be a case of trial and error...

This one is great, but it is powerful but seems to work for pretty much everyone and is so cheap, nowt to lose really Lovehoney Powerful Pocket Vibrator A bullet type is usually a good place to start, or a small insertable perhaps? A lot of people like the Lustfinger http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

Good luck, have fun searching :)

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

I'm a big fan of the lovehoney powerfull pocket vibrator i recomend it to evryone who asks about bullet vibrator

pinkk [sign in to see picture]

i cant really help with which toy, ive never reached a gspot orgasm through a toy, only a clit one with a vibe lol! i need the real thing for a penetration climax, usualy its from me being on top, no 'in and ou't movement, more rocking back and forward for a while...it took ages for me to discover this though i didnt have orgasms during intercourse for ages now its like an everytime thing!

If hes on top, i need the same thing, no in and right out, just rocking backwards and forwards a little bit and it helps if he brings his knees up by my sides and lifts my bum with his hand so he gets in really deep! im a believer size does matter lol dont think id reach a O from penetration if the willy was too wee lol xx

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Have you tried some of the orgasm boosters? I have the Bombshell balm and I love it when I just dont see, to get there. It should increase the sensations http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18566

But these are also miss and hit, everyone is just completely different, so what works for me may not work that well for you.

Lot of women tend to have harder time getting an orgasm via G spot, never been so lucky as, I only get there via clitoral stimulation, but there are women who do not like clitoral stimulation, so this is rather individual.

If you never used toys, I would try a clitoral vibrator, to see what you like. I would recommend something multispeed. Maybe a bullet, wich several speeds so you can see what you like.

otherwise, you can try what you like from G spot toys. I personally need firm toy, bendable toys are just too soft form my G spot, but other people dont like rigid toys, which shows that we are all trully different

lauras8 [sign in to see picture]

I can only have an orgasm through oral sex which I hate because both me and my partner would like more orgasms on my part! However I have recently bought this... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20956 .... which made me orgasm within two minutes of my partner giving me oral sex (he has done this before without the balm however usually it takes me about 10 minutes). Also, I'd love to have a g-spot orgasm too, my boyfriend recently got this for me ... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21243 .....which we've only used once but it feels soooo good! (we only got it last week)

Similar to other posts, I feel as though I will orgasm when I am on top rocking backwards and forwards, but again that is because of the contact between my partner's body and my clit.... nothing to do with g-spot stimulation :(

spiced tea [sign in to see picture]

Acecaz123 wrote:

Not enough. I seem to get close, then just stop and cant get going again. Never tried Gspot, which is why I thought it may b worth a try.

I am afraid this is not very imaginative, but I would recommend a rabbit - have you seen the new LH Happy Rabbits? Haven't tried one myself but they look wonderful. Or if you're new to toys and want something smaller, maybe try one of the mini rabbits, there's plenty of different ones to choose from.

Basically I never used to reach orgasm via clitoral or penetrative stimulation alone, and rarely through sex either, same as you it was a case of getting close but never quite there. Then I got my first rabbit and BAM! The perfect combo for me. Having explored what works for me with the rabbit (and further down the line with various other toys as well as various other men ;) ) I orgasm much more easily these days.

Once you've found the perfect combo for you (I am a firm believer of it being all about the combination) - which parts need stimulation, whether you want some vibrations somewhere or all over etc. then it should all get easier with time. Also keep in mind that your clit is actually rather far reaching and big, and your entire lady parts are very sensitive so try stimulating the easily neglected "in-between" areas too to get a better idea of what really works for you. G-spot works for some but personally I don't get much out of it at all, so don't get disheartened if any toy or technique doesn't do it for you at first, you'll find your faves soon enough.

And remember you don't have to stick to only seeing to your lady parts when masturbating, instead don't be afraid to try stuff like nipple clamps, blindfolds, self bondage, anal stimulation, dressing up etc etc anything that gets you in the mood even more. Good luck on your hunt for the elusive O :)

Thank you everyone for the advice. I will have a look at things and let u know how I get on. :-) x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.