• By the power of Oden!!!!!

Naked_butler [sign in to see picture]

I have just ordered the Lelo Oden.. i'll let you know what i think

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I have the Tiani. Its not the most powerful toy, to be honest.

And also Lelo recently released new versions of these, which are suppose to have better remote control and are supposed to be more powerful.

ok. we'll see

heard the remote control connection is a prob

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

Lelo have only recently updated the motors for the SensorMotion toys, so it will depend on which version you ordered. I'm not sure how well it works as a cock ring - I've read a lot of reviews saying it's more of a teasing toy with a handy finger loop / grip.

well i ordered it 2 days sgo on here so lets hope it updated version

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

And also Lelo recently released new versions of these, which are suppose to have better remote control and are supposed to be more powerful.

Just wanted to check, when you say new versions of these do you mean the Tiani 2 (for example)? Or are you refering to the upgraded first models. I was aware Lelo had enhanced/fixed the remote for the Tiani (1), but I didn't know they had enhanced the motors as well (in the toy, remote, or both?). I don't mean that in the doubting sense, purely in the I didn't realise manner.

Thanks,

Alex.

acoupleofwankers wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Just wanted to check, when you say new versions of these do you mean the Tiani 2 (for example)? Or are you refering to the upgraded first models. I was aware Lelo had enhanced/fixed the remote for the Tiani (1), but I didn't know they had enhanced the motors as well (in the toy, remote, or both?). I don't mean that in the doubting sense, purely in the I didn't realise manner.

Thanks,

Alex.

I got an email from Lelo, as I am subscriber. It says its suppose to have 50% more power compared to the previous ones (ok, so not double, but more - been some time since I read the email and had to go and fish it out in my mailbox, which is really full lol), 3 times wider wireless range and the possibility to use it without the remote. From what I got in the email.

acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

acoupleofwankers wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Thanks,

Alex.

I got an email from Lelo, as I am subscriber. It says its suppose to have 50% more power compared to the previous ones (ok, so not double, but more - been some time since I read the email and had to go and fish it out in my mailbox, which is really full lol), 3 times wider wireless range and the possibility to use it without the remote. From what I got in the email.

Cool, is that the Tiani 2 you mean?

Alex.

acoupleofwankers wrote:

Laveila wrote:

acoupleofwankers wrote:

Laveila wrote:

Thanks,

Alex.

Cool, is that the Tiani 2 you mean?

Alex.

yes, Tiani 2, Oden 2 and Lyla 2. dont think LH has them, yet. But I saw them on Lelo website and as I said, I have subscription for news there so I got this like 2-3 weeks ago in my mail.

greenlantern [sign in to see picture]

Souless machine!!!! How dare you strike the Son of Oden???!!!!!

ok... first impression and they aint good... not lelo like vibrations in the Tor 2 or mia :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.