• Nipple Clamps.

    1341267775
    Chamelian [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 51
    • Joined: 24 Aug 2011

    The OH tried pegs on me and i'm now in the "oh too painful camp" that was wooden one mind, storm pegs strangely don't have such a good grip on the nipple, but great for windy days. x

    1341272435
    Birkettsbabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2011

    id recommend the vibrating nipple ones

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14973

    they are amazing . we bought some as a couple and their ajustable so you can add more or less pain depending on what you like . plus they vibrate which is awesome ! best ones we have both used

    1341272503

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2535
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    they look good i wonder if they come as a special one day

    1341273979
    Birkettsbabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 24
    • Joined: 19 Oct 2011

    they are amazingly good as long as you tighten them properly

    1341275150
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 512
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    Chamelian wrote:

    The OH tried pegs on me and i'm now in the "oh too painful camp" that was wooden one mind, storm pegs strangely don't have such a good grip on the nipple, but great for windy days. x

    Yeah, I had a similar experience with wooden clothes pegs - the pain was nice at first, but then it became a bit too much and I was completely turned off. ^^;

    A way I found works with them is to attach it to your erect nipple over a thin top (not a bra as the material - since mine are always slightly padded - is too thick). The fabric adds a nice cushion between you and the peg, making it delicious rather than unbearable. :3

    Well, that's my experience anyway - though some people might find it still too nippy if they simply like a bit of pressure around their nipple and the pain not so much. :) And it leaves your nipples aching afterwards, which you'll never hear me complain about. xD It'll certainly do until I have the money to experiment with the gazillions of different clamps I have my eyes on. :P

    1341415832
    badbunnikin [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Officer Cadet
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 30 Jun 2012

    My OH orderd me the spartacus tweezer clamp ones with the purple n black beads.....This will be my first time trying them so ill let you know how it goes......

    1341416222
    Ms HKM [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 401
    • Joined: 25 May 2011

    If you've never tried clamps before, get yourself down to Wilkinsons and buy some wooden pegs for 71p.

    Enjoy.

    1341439670
    Clover la Bonbon [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 18
    • Joined: 1 Jul 2012

    Ms HKM wrote:

    If you've never tried clamps before, get yourself down to Wilkinsons and buy some wooden pegs for 71p.

    Enjoy.

    Can't agree more with this, I tried the clamps and they were not too painful but I think that I was used to feeling because of the pegs!

    1341440694
    fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 625
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    lickmadick wrote:

    they sometimes drop off too unless fully tightened

    ok for mens testicals though

    i suggested this! he wasnt very excited ha ha ha

    1341449238

    [suspended user]

    suspended user
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2535
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2008

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    I have the suckers and they can be good, especially at making your nipples more erect for the clamps to stay on, I had some that just used to always fall off. I then went for these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1769 and they don't fall off but they don't have smart ;) *This might be an understatement* ;)

    Think it's a case of trial and error with stuff like this cos everyone is different...

    ihave just ordered these they look really nice

    1341526340
    acoupleofwankers [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 209
    • Joined: 3 Mar 2012

    lickmadick wrote:

    MissTerryCleavage wrote:

    I have the suckers and they can be good, especially at making your nipples more erect for the clamps to stay on, I had some that just used to always fall off. I then went for these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1769 and they don't fall off but they don't have smart ;) *This might be an understatement* ;)

    Think it's a case of trial and error with stuff like this cos everyone is different...

    ihave just ordered these they look really nice

    We ordered these fairly recently as our first set of nipple clamps, but neither of us have quite plucked up the courage yet!

    Alex.

    1341529236
    fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 625
    • Joined: 25 Aug 2011

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9831

    pumps them up then you put the rings on and it keeps them hard and pinches them

    1341540415
    Candied Citrus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 512
    • Joined: 19 May 2012

    fistinglover69 wrote:

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9831

    pumps them up then you put the rings on and it keeps them hard and pinches them

    Oh wow. Oh wow, oh wow, oh WOW! I've seen this before but I just thought it was a nipple pump, and that's all. :O 'Tis suddenly so much more appealling and delicious~ :3

    I'll have to keep this in mind. >.>

    1341547319
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 540
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    I have these - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24237 - which I love but aren't workable post-nipple piercings.

    I also then got some similar to this, with the butterfly style clamp - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8071 - more "bite" but can go behind my bars so better for me now.

    I rate both highly, and the former are adjustable. Pegs are good too, as others have said.

    Actually, I also have the pink nipple suckers and while they do make you look a little like a sex alien, they're highly pleasurable... and if one happens to stray down to your clit, well that's not too shabby either :P

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.