• Nipple Clamps.

Catastrophic [sign in to see picture]

I'm interested in experimenting with nipple clamps and was wondering if anyone could give me any insight on what would be a good place to start or what type they reccomend. Are there any "begginers" or are they all pretty much the same?

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16878

they're out of stock at the moment but I'd definitely recommend them. I've reviewed them so have a look :)

They're great for beginners because you can have them so they only give a gentle pinch but once you get used to them you can tighten them up and they feel amazing!

They're so pretty and girly :) and they definitely make orgasm more intense!

xx

ToxicJenni [sign in to see picture]

id reccomend the ones above too xx

[suspended user]

suspended user

my one experience of nipple clamps started of being very interesting and ended up being excruitaingly painfull..be carefull what you wish for it may come true

Shy_Guy [sign in to see picture]

Have you considered nipple suckers?

We tried these ones

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028

as they seemed to be a good introduction to nipple play. They are dead easy to use, and we found that they gave a pinching sensation similar to having your nipples squeezed when in use. It is also really easy to vary the pressure applied to the nipple. If you do try them it is best to start of very gently and work your way up to avoid discomfort, unless that is your intention of course.

laceandglitter [sign in to see picture]

I'm also looking for some decent beginners clamps, but wouldn't usually go for the style that dotdashdot suggested... are there any that are on the same level but are maybe... slightly less girly? I'm a bit overly picky when it comes to the style of things like that, I guess!

WeeSteve [sign in to see picture]

I used nipple claps once and my nipples have never forgiven me, one of them doesnt actually surface any more, so be careful when using them!!!!

Ork wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

I used nipple claps once and my nipples have never forgiven me, one of them doesnt actually surface any more, so be careful when using them!!!!

You used them wrong or you used incredibly good ones when you were not ready lol.Hence needing adjustable at the start.

This is why i said be careful!! hahaha!

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12621

dont get theseeee, theyre rubbish! they always fall off, or thy get pulled away by the chain, leaving the cover on your nipplle

[suspended user]

suspended user

you can't beat good ol ashing pegs plastic ones the y aremore severe and stay where they are put too and cheaper

laceandglitter [sign in to see picture]

fistinglover69 wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12621

dont get theseeee, theyre rubbish! they always fall off, or thy get pulled away by the chain, leaving the cover on your nipplle

Really? That's a shame, I was looking at those and quite liked the look of them.

I may have to go with something like the ones Ork suggested. Although I do like the look of more metallic or black ones, I'm a little concerned that they may be a little hardcore for a complete beginner.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna not let the horror stories put me off haha.

[suspended user]

suspended user

if you like pain though pegs are the best next thing and only 1 pound a pack from cheap shos and you get so many too

Catastrophic wrote:

Thanks guys! I'm gonna not let the horror stories put me off haha.

I wasnt trying to put you off as much as i was telling people to be careful :D

dotdashdot wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16878

they're out of stock at the moment but I'd definitely recommend them. I've reviewed them so have a look :)

They're great for beginners because you can have them so they only give a gentle pinch but once you get used to them you can tighten them up and they feel amazing!

They're so pretty and girly :) and they definitely make orgasm more intense!

xx

I think these look like a great place to start! Your review won me over. I hope they come back into stock soon.

[suspended user]

suspended user

they sometimes drop off too unless fully tightened

ok for mens testicals though

Clover la Bonbon [sign in to see picture]

I've just bought http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1766 and I kinda think I've jumped in the deep end...oops!

All else fails they will make a lovely handbag decoration

randubugger [sign in to see picture]

How about the Electro stim kits
    Very good fun and really work the clamps are
    Better than pads I feel tho

2nd Chance T [sign in to see picture]

My nipples are too big :-(

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I have the suckers and they can be good, especially at making your nipples more erect for the clamps to stay on, I had some that just used to always fall off. I then went for these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1769 and they don't fall off but they don't have smart ;) *This might be an understatement* ;)

Think it's a case of trial and error with stuff like this cos everyone is different...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.