• The excitement of waiting on a new toy.

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

fistinglover69 wrote:

of course!! i hope it's as good as im expecting it to be and that i'm not too predictable otherwise nobody will be getting drunk! : P

Ha,ha! Sounds like it could be a messy night! Especially if your drinking stamina is as low as MDgrape says!

truffle [sign in to see picture]

Oh my, I have till Tuesday to decide whether to buy them or not. I told my OH last night and it was the usual eye roll and 'Haven't you got enough?'/'You need the money'/'It's your money, do what you want'. Eeep.

fistinglover69 [sign in to see picture]

truffle wrote:

Oh my, I have till Tuesday to decide whether to buy them or not. I told my OH last night and it was the usual eye roll and 'Haven't you got enough?'/'You need the money'/'It's your money, do what you want'. Eeep.

do it anyway! hahahaha

this is what my boyfriend says to me "youre in debt" BUT I NEEED THEM

boing-boing wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

of course!! i hope it's as good as im expecting it to be and that i'm not too predictable otherwise nobody will be getting drunk! : P

Ha,ha! Sounds like it could be a messy night! Especially if your drinking stamina is as low as MDgrape says!

hahahah well i hope it is! it'll just be me sitting on my own now

would you straddle a cactus? YES I WOULD! *drinks*

fistinglover69 wrote:

truffle wrote:

do it anyway! hahahaha

this is what my boyfriend says to me "youre in debt" BUT I NEEED THEM

Exactly this. :D I was all puppy dog eyes, 'But I'll save almost 17 pounds!!'

Oh no. I've just seen three things in the 3 for 40 that I want. -facepalm- Oh God, I don't know how I can justify spending £65 quid on toys (Even if it IS a £37 pound something saving) when I'm not going out to save money. =/

hahahah i know, i have stuff on my wish list that ive been waiting to buy for ages but wanna wait until i have loads money and then the offers come up and i go i need to get them im saving money! and get stuff i didnt even want when i coulda just got my other stuff : O

boing-boing [sign in to see picture]

truffle wrote:

Oh no. I've just seen three things in the 3 for 40 that I want. -facepalm- Oh God, I don't know how I can justify spending £65 quid on toys (Even if it IS a £37 pound something saving) when I'm not going out to save money. =/

My favourite excuse to buy new things when I'm saving is to justify it that my new toy/item/present to self will keep me occupied while I'm at home doing nothing, saving money. Therefore making it easier to stay in more and save more money... Never works but sounds good :D

fistinglover69 wrote:

hahahah i know, i have stuff on my wish list that ive been waiting to buy for ages but wanna wait until i have loads money and then the offers come up and i go i need to get them im saving money! and get stuff i didnt even want when i coulda just got my other stuff : O

Haha, that's the trouble, two of the items on the 3 for 40 are ones I've wanted for aaaaaaaaages, and on the 3 for 25, there's two there that I really really want to try out. Oh what a dilema!

boing-boing wrote:

truffle wrote:

My favourite excuse to buy new things when I'm saving is to justify it that my new toy/item/present to self will keep me occupied while I'm at home doing nothing, saving money. Therefore making it easier to stay in more and save more money... Never works but sounds good :D

That definately sounds like a good excuse! And it'd work out at practically £10 a toy... Eeep. Think I'll buy a scratchcard when I go down the shop xD

Mr Tom [sign in to see picture]

Love waiting for toys, they're not usually for me but ive got a greedy little slave who loves them :) Just received her Lovehunny mini magic wand.

Two words - Ohhhh goddd..

This little thing is pretty dang powerful! Cant wait to have her tied to the bed again.. ,mmm x

MarcoJohnson [sign in to see picture]

I'm waiting on a John Thomas large and I am so excited to try it!? This is my first purchase on here, waiting ages

MarcoJohnson [sign in to see picture]

Anyone on here tried it? How was it?

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

My new toy is ment to arrive today . I hope work is very busy and my day goes fast so I can come home and have some fun with it.

MarcoJohnson wrote:

Anyone on here tried it? How was it?

Are there any reviews on the product page? Great way to find out what people think!

I got a despatch e-mail last night even though it was after 4pm! Says I should get it Wednesday, but knowing LH it'll be sooner. Eeeee, I love new toys! Better get sewing some more bags!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Oooh I just ordered some 3 for £40 toys, thought I would spoil myself as it's my birthday next Thursday! :D (The seventh) Got a double-headed glass orgasmic dildo, the humdinger and the swoon release vibrating pleasure wand. Also ordered some more N batteries, a LH satin bag and a large gift box to put them all in! (I currently keep all of my toys in my knicker drawer, or under the bed)

Can't wait till they all arrive! :D I hope you enjoy your toys if they arrived yesterday, Truffle :)

Poppicat [sign in to see picture]

Well I got it and I must say I am very pleased with it. It is so quiet and really powerful for a little vibe. Its not so much a sectretvibe now as my mum accidently opened the package because she wasnt wearing her glasses and didnt read the name on the package.lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.