• Happy Rabbit G-Spot

AliMc [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure if I'm using it right. When I position it with the tip of the ears resting on my clit there is only about an inch or two of the shaft inserted inside me. I get off fine like that, though it takes much longer than usual. But if I was to insert it deeper than the ears sit too high.

Anybody else have this problem?

What's the right or best way to position it??

truffle [sign in to see picture]

I'm having the same problem, when I insert it the ears don't quite rest on my clitoris quite right. I'll definately try different positions. Just need it to be charged up fully. I charged it for six hours until the light went green, used it for about twenty minutes and it didn't seem as powerful as people have said.. I put it on charge again the other day and the light had gone red again despite me only using it for a little while. =/

truffle [sign in to see picture]

Oh, I tried a different position yesterday. Elbows on sofa, rest of body stretched out straight on the floor. Briiiilliiiiaaaantt.

Happy. [sign in to see picture]

My other half turns the rabbit backwards so the ears are stimulating between her vag and bum. I think use a bullit on her clit. It seems to be her way.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.