• Kegel Balls

kc. [sign in to see picture]

Some advice really. My wife and I have lots of toys but always looking to try new ones. I was wondering whether to but some kegel balls. Firstly though she has had three children, although she doesn't have any bladder control issues since she did all the correct exercises after birth and still goes down the gym. Our sex life is certainly very good and we are very adventurous with each other. My only concern is that we both like fisting and use some very large toys, Doc Johnson American Challenge being one and I am just worried that it may cause her vaginal muscles to tone up so much and make it difficult for such acts. My wife also squirts, which I love, will it hinder that in anyway.

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

i personly love mine (had them in constantly all of last week) if anything i imagin it would help when it comes to squirting. not sure about it hindering fisting but as the vagina is pritty strechy (and can manage a bavy coming out) i imagin that as long as you make sure she is aroused first you will still be able to.

you could always try talking to costomer care though

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

The better your kegel muscles are, the more you can stretch as well as tighten. So using kegel balls will not make it harder to use large toys. I would definitely recommend getting some.

Ordered. :-))))

rag doll [sign in to see picture]

What ones did you get?

i got these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232

I've gone for these ones. I had read some of the reviews, which all seemed positive.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18124

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.